deltacash

deltacash's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Deltacash

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526907041

Admin that banned you: wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma ban

Why should you be unbanned?

i know i was toxic its been a while and ive changed im very sorry for what i did and i was wrong for it. i dought ill be unbanned but i miss playing on the server 

its delta

Lemme just go back on what you did and reiterate my feelings on your first appeal

You were very toxic to some of our players and that never looks good on the community. I think you had 9 warns and a couple of 1 week bans on the server and still wouldn't stop being toxic. This showed a lack of maturity in my book and I'm not sure why you went so out of proportion with it. 

You gave one of our admins death threats, and it wasn't an obvious joke, and tbh that kinda spooked me. If someone can't tell if you're joking by saying threatening stuff, then you're clearly in the wrong from my point of view. You also offered people money to ban a regular on the server. Normally I'd take that as a joke as well but you two had a terrible history with arguing and such that didn't need to be on the server. It was really hard trying to deal with those arguments, and it really doesn't look good on you or the community. 

Another thing, this appeal is pretty bland. It doesn't really show a whole lot of purpose and dedication to wanting to be unbanned from the server. I feel that if you really cared that much, you would have made a more descriptive appeal.

I will present one plus though. It's been over 3 months and you haven't alted from what I recall, and that's a good thing. I do appreciate you for not alting as far as I've heard.

I'd rather let staff like @spookyowo and @Rennadai comment on this before @FrankAL decides whether to unban you, since they had to deal with you a lot more than I did.

Personally, I'd rather have you wait maybe a couple of months to get unbanned due to your circumstances and this appeal being pretty lackadaisical. 

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by deltacash

so i get this is gonna take a while to decide but will i be un banned or not

cuz i want my money back

Edited by deltacash

its delta

Posted  Edited by FrankAL

I want to add a comment here given that neither Spooky nor Rennadai has commented as of yet, but the fact that deltacash said "cuz i want my money back" is a gigantic demonstration that delta doesn't actually care about his prior conducts, nor does he feel sorry, but shows that he has an ulterior motive even if I don't understand the details behind that motive.

Basically what I want to say is that if I am going to unban, I have a higher threshold than usual due to that. I'd need an indication from at least Rennadie herself that she believes that you should be given another chance for me to consider it, because currently I am against it.

Edited by FrankAL

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by deltacash

so i made this apeal on the 27 right, it is now aug 16 and i still dont have anything close to a answer so i get this takes time but its almost been 30 days and no response fron ren or spooky 

and if i am unbanned i would ask to be perma gagged and perma muted

Edited by deltacash

its delta

Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf
On 8/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, deltacash said:

so i made this apeal on the 27 right, it is now aug 16 and i still dont have anything close to a answer so i get this takes time but its almost been 30 days and no response fron ren or spooky 

and if i am unbanned i would ask to be perma gagged and perma muted

Rennadai has a lot of stuff that she's doing and it's not her responsibility to give a verdict now. That goes to @FrankAL (our senior admin). Spooky isn't even admin now, so he won't have much of a say either, I'm afraid

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf

37 minutes ago, BrotherWolf said:

Rennadai has a lot of stuff that she's doing and it's not her responsibility to give a verdict now. That goes to @FrankAL (our senior admin). Spooky isn't even admin now, so he won't have much of a say either, I'm afraid

My verdict is currently no as somewhat implied by my last comment where he said "cuz i want my money back", which demonstrates insincerity to me. It'd basically my default verdict, and what I said is that the opinion of Spooky or Rennadai may change that default verdict.