KasparKronic

KasparKronic's Prophunt Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by KasparKronic - Edit Reason: miss spelled word

Your In-Game Name: KasparKronic

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75544006

Reason for punishment: hacking

Admin: didnt say

Why the punishment show be revoked:

i wasnt cheating ive playing prop since most of the maps were made and i have them memorized so i would love to see evidence of me cheating and if its cause of my points that makes no sense most of the hiders are terrible at hiding and if u want to ask people that ive been playing with it would be puppurino, Theoldfo0l, gengar, and pyro delicious. i would like to see what proof was done of me cheating

Edited by KasparKronic
miss spelled word

First off, I banned you.
Second off, take a look at your SourceBans report. It has video evidence taken from another staffer.
https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A75544006&Submit=Search

Stay squiggly, my friends.

[Former] Admin: GFL Prop Hunt

Regular: TTT Rotation

so fighting the video they have that shows no evidence of me using cheats on that it looks sus, when ive been playing since the maps were made so is there any actual evidence of me using cheats or anything if not i should probably be unbanned because i dont believe the people who banned me actually have any evidence of me using cheats do u have any actual evidence of me cheating besides the video that shows everything from ur perspective

We’ve looked over the footage once more and have come to a verdict. Your ban will remain.

Also, your argument “since the maps were made” doesn’t really make much sense since they were all made at different times. 

The video is from your perspective, just not your exact screen.

Appeal DENIED.

Achievements