der lachs

der lachs's Chat Mod Application for Rust Modded 10x

Steam Name(s): SALMON

SteamID: SALMON

Hours Played: 1300

Why should you be accepted?

my past is very toxic and just awful and i know it dosent support gfls current status but i think having me on the team would bring back some of the wonder that made the server popular i think its lost its original spark when i first joined the server it was a lawless waist land and anything and everything was in chat i remember how people would faze in and out of the server for months but then suddenly admins started getting involved then chatmods started making chat more clean and better for the average player base and that was good but gfl had spread to quick to fast it wasnt able to make a proper structure then it tumbled when admins did fake vip scams and it threw the whole server in a frenzy and no one on the staff team was respected for awhile but gfl is in its position befor the tumble now and i think someone who has been here for longer than most admins and chatmods should be given a shot i dont think i deserve it ive wronged many people but all i need is a chance thats all im asking is for a chance to show how deticated i can be to making this server a better place 

What makes you better than the other applicants?

my long time expericance on the server 

Are you familiar with being chat mod or admin on Rust?

no

• Like 1

Hey @der lachs thank you for applying

i like how you are dedicated to our server and that you have been here for a while, but you have been very toxic which is alarming, I don’t know If you will spark Out at someone and get toxic again I want it to really be in the past. I want to see you active and prove to me that there’s 0 toxicity in you.

so as of now I will be giving you -1 

Thank you 🙂

Edited by MadTurkey
  • Like 3

hi @der lachs thank you for applying

i see you have many hours on this server. you say you want to make chat clean but your are part of the problem making it toxic.

for that reason you will not be getting my vote -1

• Like 3

Good morning Salmon,

After reading your application, I would like to say that I really like to hear what you have to offer us. I also have checked your recent chats in the 10x server and to me, it feels like you are trying to recover from your past toxicity. I also noticed that you have been doing better in the discord as well. The amount of time you have played on our server is more than acceptable for becoming a chatmod, so I will give you points for that. Although, Salmon... we made this mistake multiple times- forgiving someone for their past toxicity for it only to be either a lie or it didn't work so well and for all of it to just come out worse in the end. Like they always say, once a cheater.. always a cheater. I think that analogy can take place with incidents like these.

I believe that your trying to get better... believe me, I see it. But I think it's safer to say and to keep to the idea that you aren't staff material for our server- and I'm not sure if that's forever going to be that way or not.. but for now, I think it is.

Although, this is only my opinion. I look forward to seeing what the other staff have to say about you. Good luck with further voting Salmon.

Thank you for taking the time to write this application and showing interest into our GFL community. If you have any questions regarding your application, you know here to find me.

-Blue ❤️

• Like 3

Hey Salmon,

Along with what blue had to say i can see that you are trying to recover from your past toxic behavior whether it be in the discord or in the chats on our server, and i can see you really putting an effort it, sure your past was toxic but i know people change. i am going to give you my +1 

good luck with future voting and don't let me down! 

• Like 2

Hi Salmon.
I appreciate the time you put into your appeal, and your commitment to the server and the community. I read what you said about your change of demeanor, and I believe in your ability to make that positive change, which is why I will give you a +1 . I hope that the added responsibility of being a chatmod will help you make better decisions about how you communicate with other players and make the community more fun for everyone.

• Like 1

Hey Salmon! Thank you for taking the time to apply! 

I'm not sure what else needs to be said, I'm a little late to the party and I think everything I wanted to say has been said. I 100% agree with my fellow staff and believe everyone has the ability to change. I've seen you working on your behavioral change which is great. I love that you are so dedicated to our server and I hope to see you on our staff team. :) +1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1