Krasear

Krasear's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Krasear - Edit Reason: I get wrong in my steam id

Steam Name(s): Krasearツ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511733354

Admin that banned you: Buzzz

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Yesterday I entered the server and accidentally made an rdm after they gave me the autoslay and I received it at that time I was going to another game.
Today I wake up, I try to get in and he won't let me because I'm banned.

I don't know exactly what is ghosting cuz I'm spanish but If I did it my error I will be more carefull next time.

image.png

Edited by Krasear
I get wrong in my steam id

@Buzzz

Ghosting is where you cooperate with someone, whether you're an innocent and they're a T or vice versa, or if you're both innocent, and share information that gives an unfair advantage to the other player(s). Telling your innocent which traitor killed you, for instance.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Well, I'm sorry I don't know what is Ghosting and at I accept the consequences but still put yourself in my position I am using the translator and I read the rules several times to understand them 100%, you have a point, that does not mean that because it is Spanish the rules do not have to apply to me but it is still difficult for me this.
The point is, I stick to the consequences. If someone could pass me the rules in Spanish I would be very grateful.

Unfortunately, we don't have the !motd in Spanish as the server is an English only server, and my Spanish is nowhere near good enough to translate it. However, after talking with Buzz, we've made the decision to reduce the weeklong ban to a two day ban.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity