chieflzrdwarrior

chieflzrdwarrior's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by chieflzrdwarrior

Steam Name(s): Chief Lizard Warrior

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59446918

Admin that banned you: Jinzu

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permaban

Why should you be unbanned?

Was admin abusing up the butt, got so fed up with it that I called him out on it and called him a loser and a f*****.
Here are the things of what he's done:
-(kinda sus but not confirmed) Has been T almost every round without T pass.
-gagged everyone because someone who ended up being a *traitor* called a false KOS.
-He'd get mad at traitors for killing him and said "if you knife me again ______, i'll ban you for targeting".
overall as a server manager Jinzu uses his powers with emotion rather than as a just admin. I got fed up with his act so I figured i'd give him a few colorful words. Fix your server managers, clearly he is unfit to admin, alot of people were uncomfortable and not having fun playing with him. He skipped straight to permaban without saying anything and I think I deserve a smaller ban for going off on him.
Thanks - CLW

Edited by chieflzrdwarrior

Posted  Edited by Jinzu

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week. If you're unsatisfied, by all means file an abuse report.

1. I gagged everyone because half the server were calling out false kos's.

2. I'm a traitor because I bought a t-pass that round.

3. Guy I threatened to ban is an admin on an alternate account who knifed me 3 times already that night as a traitor.

4. You just joined the server and started calling me a faggot and other toxic slurs.

Your attitude isn't welcome here. So if you ever decide to join back, I implore you to fix it.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements

Posted  Edited by dipper_43

you joined the server for the sole purpose of being toxic to Jinzu

people were gagged because everyone was yelling false koses as a joke i would have done the same but i can't gag all as a  trial admin

Edited by dipper_43

Achievements

As soon as I joined the server you just randomly started lashing out at Jinzu, using slurs that's not allowed on the server. Don't see why that was necessary