BwaAnthony

BwaAnthony's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): BwaAnthony

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164901966

Admin that banned you: Ender

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): PERMA MUTE

Why should you be unbanned?

he was trrolling me he was using his admins powers against me cause i was bragging about myself. which is not a reason why i should be mutesd i in fact never used the n word this day unlike the others in my past history the truth is that im, not being racsit when i say that word but im from EAST LA and we be saying the N word every other sentence but i know not to use it on gmod but i dint use it that last incident IM SIMPLY A VICTIM OF ADMIN ABUSE :(

Yeah, I live near Chicago and I'm used to saying it too, but I don't say it when there's no reason to. You already had a solid amount of previous gags, so I perma gagged you because of it. It's kinda obvious that you either don't care enough, or you just don't know how to spell since both of your sentences have grammatical errors. Let's not forget the fact that you called me a fa**ot afterwards, which really shows how mature you are. ;)

Achievements

image.thumb.png.598b961f62ee5f3eee2359219f2e070c.png

Your comms history tells a VERY different story. You obviously don't know when to stop, have used it multiple times before, and I HIGHLY doubt that there was admin abuse. From my own interactions with you, you have been a troll, toxic, and use the n word constantly. It being in your vocabulary is no excuse to use it on the server and won't win any sympathy points with me or anyone else.

For these reasons, I am going to deny this appeal.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity