arcelicopter

arcelicopter's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: arcelicopter

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:60252820

Banned by: Lemillion

Ban Reason: teaming

Why should you be unbanned

To be fair i half expected to be banned, but it was a Simon Says round, which i remember one of the developers trying to make a "Free For All", as in just play Simon Says until one side wins. So yeah I kept playing Simon Says with Bot Phoenix who I assume thought the same thing as this is essentially how all rounds of Simon Says have gone in the past because people just wanted to have fun and enjoy Simon Says.

I feel like a warning would've sufficed as it caused no harm to anybody besides taking away a few minutes of their day, especially considering Bot Phoenix and I have always followed the rules and were just not sure if we were making an offence this time. I'm pretty sure everybody else in the server at the time didn't care that much and Lemillion banned us just because he could. So yeah please do not hire power-hungry children with sticks up their ass.

55 minutes ago, arcelicopter said:

Lemillion banned us just because he could. So yeah please do not hire power-hungry children with sticks up their ass.

Well firstly, it'd be nice of you didn't insult like 5 people at once.

Even if Lemillion hadn't banned you i would have given the Videos i was shown, it's clear teaming, through and through.

the "Simon Says" round is a Completely normal round, which means you still have to play the game, and Abide by the MOTD,  I've confirmed this with Yogpod, because i myself, was confused when the rounds first came out.

I can agree with wanting it to change it to just a simon says round but, that could make rounds last for ages, and as it stands, that requires a !suggestion.

Regardless, Moral of the story, Lemillion did his job, he wasn't power hungry, i told him to ban you both, all videos shown you 2 were teaming, and thats that.

If you're willing to Compromise i can see about having your ban reduced, or Removed, but i'd avoid insulting people if that's what you want.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Yeah the insulting wasn't called for, if you were respectful in your app I would've considered lowering it, but since you had to attack someone for doing their job and bringing evidence to us to support it, your ban will stay.

Thank.

Achievements