Elpida-

Elpida-'s TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Elpida-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419334618

Admin that banned you: FandelTales but jinzu told him to

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

So i join the game and demon duck says something about him having bad aim or something. so I say to him "yea you're really bad". Me and demon duck joke all the time like that. And From what i understand it never hurt his feelings because Demon knows im joking. Next thing i know jinzu is saying "you better stop starting shit or im going to gag you for a week". I honestly thought he wasnt serious so my response was "yes gag me harder". Next thing i know, i am gagged for a week. Jinzu said about 3 times that im continuing to start stuff but i literally just joined the game. I dont know what i was continuing if i just joined the server. This joke with demon duck was the only thing that i said within the first 15 mins of me joining. I really dont think that a gag for a week is fair. I never really cause trouble on this server. But supposedly im always starting fights?

And quite frankly, No offense to jinzu or anything but If im being gagged for a week for this. how come he gets to call everyone "smooth brains" and "fucking retarted"  every time someone is a bad t-buddy? Every time he gets on that is all i hear...

Also i forgot to add. The gag reason is "Previous gags to stop starting stuff with people". Not only was my last gag 2 and a half weeks ago for literally 5 mins, But the gag had nothing to do with "starting stuff with people"

First off, you didn't say "yea you're really bad"- You said something along the lines of "yeah you're trash". You just joined the server and started flaming for no reason. Demon_duck didn't appreciate what you said, so I verbally warned you "hey don't start shit". You proceeded to call me trash afterwards. I told Fandel to decide how long we should gag you based on your comms history. I suggest you stop your toxic behavior since you have a tendency of starting arguments within the server and then victimizing yourself.

You're already in the crosshairs of a lot of admins based on your behavior so I suggest you tone it down a little. I'll let seniors decide how to proceed with your punishment since we're involved in the situation.

Achievements

Hello, after seeing both sides I will be reducing but not completely removing this gag. Please keep in mind that just because you think you are joking with someone that the other person may not see it the same way.

Achievements

As for my "Smooth brain" callouts, I'll tone it down a bit and say it towards regulars/friends who don't mind it (as they consider it as a meme). If you're offended by that, I apologize.

Achievements

like i said. I wouldnt have done it if i knew that demon duck is offended. And honestly i dont believe jinzu when he says that demon was offended becasue me and demon duck joke all the time like this.

But i still dont see why i deserve to get gagged this long when Jinzu calls me a "smooth brain" and a "fucking retard" every time i get on the server. I have many people that agree when i say that Jinzu is toxic and on unfair.

Also what admins are in the crosshairs? Because everyone i talk to doesnt seem to have a problem with me other than you jinzu

First off, I've never called you "fucking retarded". You seem like you're confused. I call everyone smooth brains for doing smooth brain plays, and when I die, I always say "My T-budies are fuckin retarded vote innos". If you have a recording of me directly saying that "you're fucking retarded", please send it over and I'll personally post an abuse report on myself.

Achievements

I understand that you wouldn't have done it if you knew demon duck would be offended, I don't think that you are a bad person. You are also correct in that Jinzu shouldn't show anger to his traitor teammates by calling them names, which he acknowledged and stated he would stop doing towards those who are not friends of his. This gag has been reduced from 7 days to 24 hours, which I believe is reasonable given the 5 previous gags you have received. I believe this thread was productive and may be closed now. Can't wait to hear your beautiful voice in 24 hours.

Achievements