Vauff

Zombie Escape Event #50

Posted  Edited by Mudvayne

What a wonderful event. Change the rules at the last moment for reserve slots, i bought supporter but still can't join the server when he was 64/64. Maybe these slots became available only for VIPs idk. I liked the organization very much, thank you for letting people know in advance.

Edited by Mudvayne

Posted  Edited by lce
Just now, Mudvayne said:

What a wonderful event. Change the rules at the last moment for reserve slots, i bought supporter but still can't join the server when he was 64/64. Maybe these slots became available only for VIPs idk. I liked the organization very much, thank you for letting people know in advance.

If you couldn't even get into this event as a supporter, you would have been even less likely to get in with the old kick settings. These settings made it MORE likely for supporters like you to join lmao. The reason you still couldnt get in was because for the entire event, there were 64 supporter+ players on.

Edited by lce

Posted  Edited by Mudvayne
25 minutes ago, Vauff said:

Nothing was changed "last moment", this was announced a week ahead of time on our Discord.

image.png.aae4de4e2ef643035c141ba6fa7f5d4f.png

I am a some random guy, i do not use discord. I thought that all the information will be posted in the corresponding topic. Nvm, your server - your rules.

Edited by Mudvayne