Rollnaway

SCP-1425 Guide

Posted  Edited by Rollnaway

So new scp came out, another book, really useful, here's what all the text's you can get from reading it means. Also the locations found at the moment, will edit this as new info is discovered, both for locations on maps and any new effects if discovered.

Rules: can't read the book twice, also can't read it as an scp, not including 999 or 035, they can and it's sorta broken.
Spawn Locations
Site 19: Same room as the gas mask SCP object, next to the hole in wall. Lying on floor, pretty obvious.
Site 65: Go straight forward from spawn, when you reach the room where you can't go forward, go right, then just go straight out and forward when you get past the gas chamber and the book is on a pedestal.

Site 61: Its on the second layer (the HCZ part) of the pit if you have a 512. Otherwise no idea how to get there without 512 cuz I don't really know heavy, very obvious however.
Roles: Changes your role into something else. As of writing, you gain collisions with people, kinda annoying. It's getting patched however so whatever.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about turning your back on others to gain enlightenment: Turns you into Dr Maynard.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about wanting to play the hero for once: The new hero role, including a sword that does 45 damage, 500 HP, extra speed, and still being whatever class you were before reading the book (and a dark souls skin that goes away by some mystical means). So y'know an all around buff.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about finding what makes the world go round: Turns you into researcher.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about paying for your crimes with passion: Turns you into a D class.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about pushing forward no matter what happens: Turns you into a Class E, giving you a level 3 keycard and a pistol. (this one courtesy of ghost)
Effecting text: Gives you some items, or nothing.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about seeing the stars: Nothing I can tell, pretty sure its just a reference to the SCP itself, that being the Star Signals book by the Fifthists.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about how to make friends in this era: Gives you a radio and a keycard, I believe its always LVL 3.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about looking at things from a different perspective: gives you NVG and eyedrops.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about curing what ails you: gives you a first aid kit as well as an SCP-207.
You open SCP-1425 to a page about how to possibly escape from this situation: gives you a S-NAV Ult, 05 keycard, and random pistol.

Exploits (any of these will/are going to, get patched)

999 can read the book and become at least a D class, keeping the swep & about 3k HP, as well as being able to pick up items, in other words he becomes GOD! Here's proof.

20200810002225_1.jpg

Edited by Rollnaway

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake

the culmination of a huging monster transforming into a d class is my most feared thing now.

im already seing a fucking mutation furry thing in my mind, help

Edited by Sonicsnake

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a new effect:

You open SCP-1425 to a page about pushing forward no matter what happens : Turns you into a Class E, giving you a level 3 keycard and a pistol.

Achievements