KryptekBlu3

Bye HnS (again)

Posted  Edited by KryptekBlu3

I’m sure most of you saw this coming. I just wasn’t enjoying playing the game much anymore, and I also have been busy. I may be on from time to time but not likely.

@NaratoHeHeXD you better hit 100 warns 

@Symba @FbLuck1 miss playing with you boys 

@BadD biggest of nubs 

@FrankAL @Booster @mbs @Jat @bnewton admins from the good old days and still admins now. Gonna miss y’all 

@SiraidOwO @NokiaSaikou @HomelessBert should have bullied y’all trials when I had the chance 

@spookyowo we got to be trials 2 times together 

@BrotherWolf thought you were gonna train me for the 3rd time?

@Rennadai manager scrub 😬, anyway best of luck 

@Musicality @Shabby @PopcornGoesPopping @VortexKiryuBest of luck to you goons

@DragoonMCL we didn’t go out on the best terms but still best of luck to you

@Thecowgoesmoo @tacticalretard idk your @ @slay_spider @InfiniteFun @Cutie@HomelessDog @Jamie-Jay @Parzivalkeep causing chaos

and @Zexired you need to apply for admin again you Australian nub

sorry for anyone I may have forgotten, you’re welcome to leave a comment and I may add you. I have met so many people throughout my HnS journey.

-Krypt out 

Edited by KryptekBlu3

You may be right about that, but I still look back at the overall part of the time that I've known you as something good. I hope that you can remain alive while in peace. I'm not good with this stuff, but, well, you know. Thanks.

[Signature]

Achievements

Well i guess goodbye kryptek hope to see you soon. :lenny:

Token             

-Former Nerd-

I'm really sorry that you went out this way. It was a pleasure working with you as admin, and I've always liked playing with you. 

I wish you good luck on your life stuff and I hope you can live well, especially in hard times like these. Please stay safe and happy for my sake and everyone else's sake. I hope I can play Golf With Friends with you still, desk hitting will be imminent.

You will not be forgotten :)

-Wuf

-Brotherwolf

4 hours ago, BrotherWolf said:

I'm really sorry that you went out this way. It was a pleasure working with you as admin, and I've always liked playing with you. 

I wish you good luck on your life stuff and I hope you can live well, especially in hard times like these. Please stay safe and happy for my sake and everyone else's sake. I hope I can play Golf With Friends with you still, desk hitting will be imminent.

You will not be forgotten :)

-Wuf

You should have bullied me when you got the second chance 😬, but anyway thanks emo wuffers

Hey, maybe snap me more than once every other month. Also we should take a vacation Kryptek, but where should we go? I think we should go to the great country of Canada. But which province? Hmmmmm decisions, decisions. . .