Avi

Hello there!

Very nice introduction!

You mentioned Siege, though.. and I shuddered. :wutface:

Used to play a LOT .. but damn it got convoluted with all of the random abilities/ops they were adding. Could be that I was too lazy to learn anymore counters haha.

Welcome, and hope to see you around! Make sure you join the Discord, and say hello there, as well!

tL3Dbs8.png

-motorsteak 2020

Hello Avi. 

Welcome to GFL. You finally left that other community, huh. A lot of the others also left and joined here. But nonetheless, enjoy your stay.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

That sounds like such a cool thing to study.  When you say you work full-time do you mean that you are already working in that field?  I hope so, but if not it sounds like you're already on track with your degree.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Thanks for all the welcomes, it's nice to see some familiar people from other communities I came from.

6 hours ago, Joshy said:

That sounds like such a cool thing to study.  When you say you work full-time do you mean that you are already working in that field?  I hope so, but if not it sounds like you're already on track with your degree.

Covid kind of messed up my plans to start in my field, so I am currently working a job as a press operator for a company to save up some money.  I'm hoping to start my search in a few months though.

8 hours ago, Bae said:

Hello Avi. 

Welcome to GFL. You finally left that other community, huh. A lot of the others also left and joined here. But nonetheless, enjoy your stay.

Hi Bae! Yes I left staffing that other community and discord after I felt that the community had changed to a point where I didn't feel like I fit in any more. It's nice to see you here.

4 hours ago, Roger Gunshot said:

Well well well @Avi about time you found us. Better late than never I suppose though. Welcome to GFL

Hi Roger!  I've been around for awhile on and off, but will be more active now.  It's nice to see you around too.