DankPlank

My Introduction

Hello GFL community. My name is DankPlank, also go by the names Crona, Cassiopeia Thicc, Pain, or any other name I change to.

A little about me
I was born on October 26th 1996, I am the middle child, I got an older brother, and 2 younger twin sisters.

my favorite colors, are black, red, purple, and green.

Favorite Foods: Quesadillas. Pizza, Potato Bowls, Salads, Steak
I like: to Game, Meet new people, Hang out with friends, Read SCP's, Read Manga, Watch Anime, Read/Listen to Creepypasta, Listen to music
I dislike: Liars, People who act too snarky, people who are full of themselves.

-I do play a lot of video games
Garry's Mod, CS:GO, TF2. Naruto Storm, Call of Duty Zombies (I got every single one), League of Legends, Fallout, Smite, The Forest, Subnautica, Fall Guys, Grounded, and much more!
-Animes That I have watched - I haven't watched much due to not having the time to-

Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, To Love Ru, Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Akame Ga Kill, Sword Art Online(first season) Soul Eater, Black Bullet, Attack on Titan, Gintama
-Manga I have read
Naruto, Boruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Akame Ga Kill, Soul Eater,

I do have social Media, if you would like to add me and get to know me!
Twitter - DankPlank3
Discord - DankPlank #9767

Well that is all I can think of for now, I am sure I left something out about me, I hope everyone who reads this has an amazing day, or night, and Hope to see you all in game at some point!

My Post(8).jpg

I think I made it to your list of people you wont like with the exception of lying (unless that's a lie).  You can think of myself as a slim and male version of a Karen except I usually have nicer hair than Karen and I typically lean left on political issues.  Hopefully with advance notice you can forgive me.  Welcome!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

16 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I think I made it to your list of people you wont like with the exception of lying (unless that's a lie).  You can think of myself as a slim and male version of a Karen except I usually have nicer hair than Karen and I typically lean left on political issues.  Hopefully with advance notice you can forgive me.  Welcome!

No problem lol, you seem like a chill person, hope to see ya around looking forward to getting to know some people