Mavis

[Poll] Temporarily (or Permanently) reducing Minas_Tirith Cooldown.

[Poll] Temporarily (or Permanently) reducing Minas_Tirith Cooldown.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Minas CD be reduced to 75 or left at 95?

• Leave the CD at 95.
    • Temporarily reduce it to 75. (Same CD as AES)
    • Permanently reduce it to 75. (Same CD as AES)

Posted  Edited by Mavis

Minas was given one of the longest CDs because it was super popular but lately people haven't been extending it when the first extend vote comes around. It can be argued that it's not as popular as it previously was and no longer deserves a CD of 95. I was curious what the rest of the community thought.

Edited by Mavis

58 minutes ago, Xy's secretary said:

It's fucking overplayed we don't want to play it every single fucking time it comes off cd that's why it isn't extended like fuck it raise the cd to 150 

Why are you so agressive to Best Korea? Chill out my boy =( 

Although I have seen people say that Tirith is overplayed/over-hyped, that is because they most likely don't like the map. Minas Tirith is one of the amazing maps on GFL. I do, however, believe that the cooldown should remain 95 maps. I do not want Tirith to have the same cd as Aes and become more annoying and unenjoyable. 

If anything, Minas deserves an extra Cooldown or admin only nom. As much as I enjoy playing it, it's created a toxic atmosphere and just brings the playerbase down in terms of IQ

Have Minas cooldown start at 150. Everytime we rtv Minas for Best Korea and win, permanently reduce Minas cooldown by 1. When Minas cooldown is 0, set server to 24/7 Minas. 👌

asdf