williampickthall12

Unban William?

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

williampickthall12#5750

Why were you banned?: Being Toxic, Spam pinging/Mass pinging.

Why should you be unbanned?

Well over the month and a bit that i have been banned i have come to realise my actions were very rude and disrespectful towards Liloz and others, I trying am changing the way I act and respond to people that i may not like that much. I also recall that i was being annoying to others before I got banned so I would like to apologise to anyone which I annoyed or made upset as my actions were totally unacceptable. I am deeply sorry to offend or hurt anyones feelings and I will try my absolute hardest to change my ways. I have learnt my lesson and will take any responses to thought and use them to change the way I act

Clearly your strong desire to be part of our community has taken a massive toll on you. I can only imagine how much time you've dedicated to changing your entire lifestyle to becoming a less toxic and more mature human being.

I see absolutely no reason as to why you should stay banned and can't wait to see you back in the discord! And maybe if we're lucky, even in one of our game servers!

+1

Unironic +1 because this is a gaming community not Law and Order: SVU

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

William, some of the things you said in the HNS Discord were egregious. You made some morbidly descriptive death threats due to something as mild as ghost pinging. I'm not gonna put your personality on blast since I know the things you said were only done in a fit of passion, but you have to understand that saying such things is unacceptable and will have consequences. The "annoying" stuff (namely the pinging and unnecessary replies of "ok" you do in a bunch of channels) is secondary to this, but it'd do you well to tone that down too.

I'll unban you, but don't expect the same leniency from us if you repeat the same toxic behaviour. You're also going to keep your muted role in the HNS Discord until the mods there decide otherwise.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements