Flops

gfl's handling of the santa event is a joke + other complaints

The year is 2021, after the financial success of this event, all events are now purely pay to play.

Throughout 2020, events are slowly building up to this new event structure.

There is no illusion of hope for members, if you don't pay, you literally cannot join even if there are slots.

On a serous note;

Please don't let this be the new normal for events and let it be only this ONCE.

1 minute ago, SkyGyro said:

actually it's pay 2 win

Not even, most of the people who even have the skill to win the map arent supporter or VIP, so I doubt they would be able to win the map with just supporters and VIPs alone

Chill Water Fall.gif

In my opinion this is the best move by anyone that can ever think of! This is so that there's no newbies that joins in and never comes back cause they keep on getting kicked. Then everyone can finally think, if all VIP/DONATOR means that everyone knows what to do!

Just open up another server if the server is constantly full imo. I'm dont rly play on GFL to be fair but imo whether GFL is pandering to new players or not, people payed for a reserve slot on the server. Its not like you can just be like "well fuck those guys who paid because I'm an older regular and I deserve the player slot over them". Atleast thats my opinion as an outsider ig.

2 minutes ago, Aze said:

In my opinion this is the best move by anyone that can ever think of! This is so that there's no newbies that joins in and never comes back cause they keep on getting kicked. Then everyone can finally think, if all VIP/DONATOR means that everyone knows what to do!

YES EXaCTlY!!!!!1!11111

this is wHAt we NeeEded

Only DONORS are pros, such as BLAST who is now donor!!! waht a cool and high skill playeR!!!!

who needs any OLD regulars 🤮 or long term experienced players 🤮 who actually know what to do????? if they arent gonna pay $1.50 or more for a single event then clearly not even worth a slot 🤑

this is satire btw you fucking apes

Posted  Edited by Im_not_ninja

Now this server is starting to act like Club Penguin now because we need to Donate or be VIP to keep our slots for future events. This is totally outrageous for pro ZE players who are broke.

Edited by Im_not_ninja

200.gif

29 minutes ago, Aze said:

Just a few minutes ago, I saw a player with VIP in chat ask how many acts there are in extreme santa... So the notion that donating money means the player knows what to do is not true. There are also new players that donate to the server.

Posted  Edited by Kappoochino

Unfortunately, such a popular event that everyone has a VIP or donator. it happens as there is a popular map (santa extreme and good rewards). when 128 slots.:kappa:
@Aze   @Flops donuts :lenny:

Good luck! maybe (long event):popcorn:

Edited by Kappoochino

Im dead...

Just now, Some ze guy said:

Oh so this event wasn't VIP only ?

Nope, it was never advertised as the sort.

What happened: Before the event the way reserve slots work was changed to kick members (immunity from reserve kick is still listed hilariously as a perk for being member on the ze server lmfao)

This was only mentioned on the ZE discord so if you dont follow that then you wouldnt have any idea.

The result: 64 donor(+) server, no chance for anyone else to join, and if they do, they are instantly kicked

Watching cow's stream and Dogeerini now holds the WORLD RECORD for fastest reserve slot kick at a whopping time of 0.00 seconds, literally kicked mid-loading screen.