Flops

gfl's handling of the santa event is a joke + other complaints

2 hours ago, Enemy Below said:

I find it offensive you call us morons for paying into a community we enjoy playing in.  I personally donate because I enjoy the fact that ZE is still running and supported, and I particularly like playing in GFL's ZE.

Just because you're mad don't hate on us who decide this place is worth our money.

if you find being called a moron this offensive maybe you shouldn't be touching the internet for a while

random

Posted  Edited by reme leader 049
22 hours ago, Flops said:

Mr. Random #12541251

Yo what’s up nice to meet you to

Edited by reme leader 049

On 8/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, Aesunity said:

Why not just open another server strictly for events? That way the people that want to play Event can go to that one and the others like myself who don't care to donate or don't have the means to donate can simply play on the regular server without feeling alienated about an event that was basically a pay 2 play whether it was intended or not.

Coming from CWRP, it was really difficult to get an event server for us. We still don't have it for good reasons. Overall its difficult to get other servers mainly because you have to run it through the chain of command which means it can easily get denied or there might just be issues getting one up. There are a plethora of reasons as to why servers might not have separate servers for events, those just being a couple. I'm sure someone who's more up there can clarify more but those are the reasons at least why CWRP didn't get one and still hasn't get one.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Posted  Edited by SFB - Edit Reason: added context

Reading this thread this super depressing,

A few years ago this community had so much more fun times, sure VIP could get you first priority when connecting, but this is crap. Sure we had tryhards back in 2015 and 2016 and while I haven't played much of ZE since, this is a pretty new low for you guys. When I hosted the first ever server event trying to beat Pirates Port Royal back in 2015, the server events were made for the community to try and beat maps and have a good time. The best of the best came, but also your average casual players did too.  If you don't believe me, just watch this video, this was our first Pirates Port Royal win for CSGO ZE on GFL:

I know I am past my time here when I managed and others like Snowy have really taken the server to another level for stability, features, etc but it seems like along the way the focus on the server has been truly lost. I didn't always agree with guys like Kim when he tried to push for casual fun maps too while trying to avoid tryhard maps, but now it only seems tryhard and too serious. I played two months ago and people wanted a dude banned for triggering an area early during casual hours. I feel times have changed for ZE as a whole which is fine, but now its too serious. If that is the direction GFL wants to go, fine so be it, but the fun of ZE is also being taken from it too. 

Hope you are all doing well. 

Edited by SFB
added context

Posted  Edited by Vauff
40 minutes ago, SFB said:

Reading this thread this super depressing,

A few years ago this community had so much more fun times, sure VIP could get you first priority when connecting, but this is crap. Sure we had tryhards back in 2015 and 2016 and while I haven't played much of ZE since, this is a pretty new low for you guys. When I hosted the first ever server event trying to beat Pirates Port Royal back in 2015, the server events were made for the community to try and beat maps and have a good time. The best of the best came, but also your average casual players did too.  If you don't believe me, just watch this video, this was our first Pirates Port Royal win for CSGO ZE on GFL:

I know I am past my time here when I managed and others like Snowy have really taken the server to another level for stability, features, etc but it seems like along the way the focus on the server has been truly lost. I didn't always agree with guys like Kim when he tried to push for casual fun maps too while trying to avoid tryhard maps, but now it only seems tryhard and too serious. I played two months ago and people wanted a dude banned for triggering an area early during casual hours. I feel times have changed for ZE as a whole which is fine, but now its too serious. If that is the direction GFL wants to go, fine so be it, but the fun of ZE is also being taken from it too. 

Hope you are all doing well. 

Reserved slot kick immunity for members was only added in 2017 though, wouldn't this new system be very similar to what was in place during 2015/2016? Except back then, there would've been no member immunity at all, even if the server was not filled with members.

Edited by Vauff

Hi guys my name is Fetty. If things don’t go my way I’m gonna make a long forum post nobody is gonna read and complain because me personally would of been such a joy to have during an event. I totally wouldn’t have trolled or mic spammed or called anyone randoms constantly over mic because I don’t do that I’m fetty the nicest ze player. But since this server didn’t do what I wanted I’m gonna bitch and complain even though gfl has done me a favor by not perma muting/ perma banning me even though I deserve it. 

15 minutes ago, Xy's secretary said:

Hi guys my name is Fetty. If things don’t go my way I’m gonna make a long forum post nobody is gonna read and complain because me personally would of been such a joy to have during an event. I totally wouldn’t have trolled or mic spammed or called anyone randoms constantly over mic because I don’t do that I’m fetty the nicest ze player. But since this server didn’t do what I wanted I’m gonna bitch and complain even though gfl has done me a favor by not perma muting/ perma banning me even though I deserve it. 

You don’t look like Fetty to me

Posted  Edited by Citizen

Server always had its fair share of retardation since the beginning. However, it used to be fun cancer like in 2017.

Now it's the shitty cancer with people spamming bullshit on the mic akin to the fucktarded rednecks you see at anti-mask rallies in the Midwest.

Edited by Citizen

I'm backk.

omegalul donator and vip people are bad and cannot contribute to event while at the same time those year-long experienced members who is so good at the game and played such a long time in this server cannot join because they don't even wanna donate 1.5 dollars to a server that they loved so much

not talking about even the loser gets a month of donators

"want me to love this server? Yes sure! Want me to donate for my beloved server? Fuck no"

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

On 8/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, andrewzong said:

omegalul donator and vip people are bad and cannot contribute to event while at the same time those year-long experienced members who is so good at the game and played such a long time in this server cannot join because they don't even wanna donate 1.5 dollars to a server that they loved so much

not talking about even the loser gets a month of donators

"want me to love this server? Yes sure! Want me to donate for my beloved server? Fuck no"

But i need money to buy my snack you weeb

• 3 months later...