_Rocket_

Roasting Time

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_

I wanna practice my roasting. Ask me to roast you, and I'll respond with the best roast I can come up with. I'll spend time trying to come up with something good.

Disclaimer: Anything I say I don't mean. This is just good fun. I will not pull back here haha.

I'll start with roasting myself.

My insecurity list is as long as my forum posts, and my self image is as inflated as the furries I jack it to. Not as big as my ego though, which is bigger than my apartment. Though that isn't too big, since my apparent's square footage is as small as my monthly income.

Want me to do this to you? Give it a try.

My first couple of roasts were trial runs. I think my first good roast comes up with reme leader 049 ;D

Edited by _Rocket_

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Posted  Edited by Dinomoto

Would I want to be half assed roasted by somebody that I do not know. 

Sorry if I sounded mean, but I assumed this was the 'be mean with no repercussions' thread. =P

Edited by Dinomoto

Posted  Edited by _Rocket_

The only thing half assed is your username. And if that was an attempt to roast me, your roasting is as tasteless as the tea in your avatar. And if you are already shy to give me your best shot, your ego is as small as your avatar's arms. @Dinomoto

I am so sorry man hahaha

On second thought I could've done a little better than this. Oh well, hopefully another person will give me a try

Edited by _Rocket_

14 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I doubt you could say anything that hasn't been said before, but have at it.

Lol man your age is literally the biggest target here. If I'm gonna target your age, I'm gonna try and make it creative.

You have nice glasses. Are they made with what your hip is made out of, or what your knees are filled with? I certainly hope your glasses aren't made of glass, because glass hips haven't been around since the late 1930's. Then again, that shouldn't be a problem for you.

You look like you're about ready to torture someone, by the way. With the dark lighting contrasting the heavy light above your head. If you are trying to torture a kid, it's pretty easy to scare them. Just start talking to them about your glass hip!

15 hours ago, TheThirdReaper said:

Sure why not

Man I'm gonna need to really kick my brain into gear with you. You've been pretty dank so far, you're not an easy target...

Damn it Reaper we need to talk more so I can get good material!

You're gonna need to give me some time to think about your lil' roast. I need to get a draft going lol

14 hours ago, Joe with the numbers said:

Roast me coward

Coward? With your avatar the only thing I'm scared to confront is your art portfolio.

Or maybe you got someone else to draw it for you? It couldn't have been a friend, it would take courage to go up and ask a friend to make your avatar. It can't be a professional because *come on*, a professional would use your avatar as toilet paper. Actually hell, a professional would stop halfway through wiping, toss the roll, and start using a rag instead! No, you probably got someone cheap. In that case, I'm too coward to ask if you got the money from your parents wallet or from your Junior High's donation box.

14 hours ago, dipper_43 said:

attempt to roast me sir

Ew you're from TTT MC, I wouldn't even touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone look into your eyes and stand on your cheetos-infused carpet and roast you.

1 minute ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I see why you need practice. 😄

Ouch I can't disagree on that lol. This is a good way to figure out a style. I'm probably gonna need to embarrass myself quite a few times before I can begin embarrassing other people ;D

Can i get roast beef?

Token             

-Former Nerd-

1 hour ago, _Rocket_ said:

Ouch I can't disagree on that lol. This is a good way to figure out a style. I'm probably gonna need to embarrass myself quite a few times before I can begin embarrassing other people ;D

Well at least you're aware that you suck... at it. 

17 hours ago, reme leader 049 said:

Do the Roast 

Reme, you are one of the chillest people I know. You hardly take anything seriously. Even if you and I went to a funeral, you'd show up blowing on a kazoo while dancing to Pharrell Williams' song Happy. 

You're so chill, you'd probably find someone dead on the street and compliment their choice of clothing.

I could be dangling on a cliff about to fall, calling for you to help me. And you'd throw a rock at me so we can play a game of catch.