Dale Gribble.

Anyone

I discovered GFL years ago, on the glorious days of CSS, I saw some videos about zombie escape and I searched on the server browser for a good ZE server, then I discovered and joined the server. In those times, the admins were ShinigamiSenpai and Stache, I don´t even know if they are still here. Also, I was once a member of GFL, but, college happened and I disappeared.

Since I´m in quarantine, I decided to join once again and play ZE!

Guest Saizy

I was new to GMod back in late 2017 and surfing around for games to join.
Somehow ended up GFL's Breach server & began playing there.

I left for all of 2018 & came back early 2019 and began playing again, before taking another break.

Then I came back in early 2020 & registered as a GFL member (or maybe I was already registered back in 2018 for a ban appeal I believe), and began interacting with the community.

I was a dumb kid in 2011 messing around with Steam groups and made GFL as a joke. Went the opposite direction of how I expected it to go after creating the group though LOL. And I do not regret it!

I was a prominent member in another community and there were a lot of ban happy admins who told the people they banned "Have fun at GFL."  Not a bad idea; so I went to go check it out.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

No one introduced me to GFL. I came from a different community and I wanted to try out whatever was popular ever since Garry's Community & FP (currently under a different name now) shut down, I was trying to find another community that's a gmod. I originally came from CS 1.6 community that I played for years. I found GFL while going through the list and I stayed ever since.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joe98999

I got introduced to GFL by randomly joining the TTT mc 24/7 server because I didn't know you could get textures by downloading CSS and the mc map doesn't need that. I'm glad I did randomly join the server though, it's been a great however long i've been apart of this community, despite forced breaks in my activity due to breaking computers.

Edited by Joe98999

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake - Edit Reason: finally get where did i get here

lol i got in breach when me rat see a spanish channel of "LOS SCPS MAS PELIGROSOS DEL MUNDO" or "THE MOST DANGER SCPS IN THE WORLD and i just got in see more SCPs

then i just had an idea WHAT IF I PUT SCP IN THE GMOD....

then i see that almost all the servers was inglish and russia

god that was SCP-RP and i sucked that much that i got my first ban lol

i just killed a d class being a d class whitout knowing what i was doing

and dint even know what the admin was saying (btw i got like 3 guards watching me break the handcuts and repeatlly saying BRIAK BRIAK BRIAK )

then i see another gamemode "b r e a c h" 

now that i see i really dont know when i started in breach (prob in 2017 lol, oK i got it it was in 2019 so in like so new lol)

sorry brother and sorry for the hours that take you delete all the SCP and that stuff

also that thing got me here

btw that is the reason i wanted to get inglish skills

trully  your toxic guy : Sonicsnake (SNAKE SONIC FAST SNAKE FAST)

Edited by Sonicsnake
finally get where did i get here

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

Dear god, it's been a long time. I believe in 2011 or 2012 there was a TTT server I played on all the time that rotated between 3 Minecraft maps: B5, city and I can't find the other but it all took place in a cave, you know the one I'm talking about. That server got shut down so I needed a new place to play TTT. Enter GFL TTT MC 24/7. Had the lowest ping, was on a Minecraft map to boot, to date have put in over 1,000 hours on that server alone. Taken breaks over the years but I've always come back.

• 3 months later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy

There's a much older thread on this.  Might a be a good idea to consolidate the answers by merging the thread although I have no strong feelings about it.

edit: I see a confused response.  It's because they merged the thread so the old link doesn't exist anymore.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Dinomoto

Got drunk, looked at highest rated on TTT servers, picked one. 

Though that was recently, can't say much about signing up at the end of March, can't remember doing that. 

Edited by Dinomoto

My friend asked me to play csgo with him, but I was absolute trash at it. Then I was like, yo I used to play gmod back in 2014 lemme try that out again. First server I played on was GFL TTT and cuz I'm lazy I've stayed ever since

I was into Deathrun heavily around 2015-2016 and GFL happened to be one of those servers I stuck with till its eventual death. So I branched out to GFL GMOD JB where I was also there frequently.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}