phoenix_

Hi, I'm phoenix_

Hey everyone,

I am phoenix_, nice to meet you all. I am a 19 year old computer science student who enjoys playing games in his free time. I have been playing games on steam for probably 5 or 6 years now, and I recently got back into FPS games. You'll see me around on CS:GO BHOP, CS:GO TTT, and Rust (probably 10x). Hope to see some friendly faces around, don't hesitate to say hey and start a conversation. 

Welcome to hel (YES WITH ONE L) bro! I don't play GFL CS:GO servers often but I am usually around in the discords or here on the forums. Anyways enjoy your stay here!

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

23 hours ago, phoenix_ said:

You'll see me around on CS:GO BHOP, CS:GO TTT, and Rust (probably 10x). Hope to see some friendly faces around, don't hesitate to say hey and start a conversation. 

Sooo, I'll never see you, haha. 

Well, hello anyway. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 2:08 PM, phoenix_ said:

Hey everyone,

I am phoenix_, nice to meet you all. I am a 19 year old computer science student who enjoys playing games in his free time. I have been playing games on steam for probably 5 or 6 years now, and I recently got back into FPS games. You'll see me around on CS:GO BHOP, CS:GO TTT, and Rust (probably 10x). Hope to see some friendly faces around, don't hesitate to say hey and start a conversation. 

I know this is a bit late of a response but It was really nice reading about you. I hope to see you around the community, whether it be around the CS:GO division or the Rust.

If you ever get involved into the Rust Division, feel free to come to me with any questions or concerns. ❤️