BlazeCoke

BlazeCoke's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ Ҡitano

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204829527

Admin that banned you: idk

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm ban in 2016

Why should you be unbanned?

i was banned in 2016 on "STEAM_0:0:103397649" for cheating but i was just got bored of the game and know i have changed i have 4.5k hours in this game and feel like i should be unbanned as i havent cheated since .  since i joined try to help out the community like the false ban for a racist kid and tonight when i left becuase i was being mass rdmed left and right and and being called the n word to. I left and went to another server to call admins to that server and was banned. im sorry for what i did in the pass of me being jsut immature .

Hello.

The ban from 2016 could not have been the cause for this ban because this evasion detection was not added until relatively recently (and, due the way it works, it only works for bans added after it). Do you have any other accounts you may have used to evade a more recent punishment (e.g. the ban you just appealed)?

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Spazzin

Checking your steam ID on source, you were banned twice before the perm ban (all from last month) 

One was a 3 day ban for trolling(?????), and the other was a console ban, which you were unbanned for. The permban reason says [breach] error 2. I have no idea what that's for so if someone could help out that would be lovely 

Edit: I'm the big dumb and didn't see that second steam ID. [breach] error 2 is basically to catch ban evaders, which you were doing since the permban from 2016 was still in place. Since the permban was 4 years ago, we've decided to unban you. Please don't use cheats on our servers and have fun!

Edited by Spazzin