Dragoon

A Little Survey

A Little Survey  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Is HNS CURRENTLY Fun For You?

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

Just a small poll. I'd like to see what people think about the server's current state, along with the option of a comment option expressing how you feel. You know, if you feel the need to express your thoughts to people.

Edit: I'm very sorry for the drama, I didn't plan to create it, even though I did it anyway. Anyway, HNS does have some issues when it comes to the general playerbase and toxicity. You know, it's sort of similar to how a TTT Server is. With that on mind, I'm saying that the server isn't fun for me because of the way that our players that join act on the server. The culture is sad, and I want the best for it. This is a major issue which hasn't been stopped. Of course, it will likely never be stopped, but you can at least limit the problems. So, I say that we should discuss how to limit problems that people may have, such as that.

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Reverb

Its good.

Also Kinda weird your making a public poll for people to say they dont like the state of the server. Personally id talk to the server manager if there are some issues. 

pokemon.png

Edited by Reverb

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dinomoto

I'd vote yes, never played on the server of course, but assuming there's no ghosting, the gamemode is always fun.

Edited by Dinomoto

Beaker swoops in to save the post!

Like Public Council Meetings, we could have a Public Community Meeting or something, where people give feedback on the server. That's a genuinely good idea for some GFL Servers. (Especially the dead ones)

[Signature]

Achievements

Fantastic topic that definitely isn't bait for opinions you can't be bothered yourself to voice to those involved.
Instead of effectively creating an inbound drama thread, could've just.. I don't know... talked to the Manager? Talked to me as the "de-facto" Discord Admin Leader for HnS?

Posted  Edited by DragoonMCL

I have edited my original message. As of now, everything above this has been settled, and there's no need to add on to it. Now, let the words fly through your mind, and think. You know, if you want to say anything. (Preferably, please say something topical.)

Edited by DragoonMCL

[Signature]

Achievements

4 minutes ago, DragoonMCL said:

Now, let the words fly through your mind, and think. You know, if you want to say anything.

Paper airplane