JuicyBenny

5th times the charm.

Ah yes. its me again. Leaving again you might say? Correct. however this time theres some merit i guess. Getting perma banned kinda makes this a sure thing now innit. I mean i kinda wanted it. in a way. My anger gets the better of me what can i say. XD but i dont really want to appeal or anything not even in the future. maybe if the time is right. But i guess ill do the little goodbye thing now. I just wasent having the fun i used to have. there was a period GFL ROT was my escape from real life. the area where i can. be myself and have fun doing it. i cant say exactly where things changed but in the past months.....its been me trying to make it fun. but ending up more sad and depressed than i was before. Theres other inside issues but im not looking for the drama retention that would bring. Other than that. general depression and MPD kicking me in the nuts kinda fucks over alot of things. not healthy. 
Though maybe its for the best. Me being as toxic as i was during this was not helping and it was more harm then good for me to be playing. though now i dont have anything else to play.... i really only played on gfl rot. but damn. now i gotta look for other things. uh shit i need to do thank yous i guess. hang on i gotta grab a list.  nice. got it.

Thank you @AlphaOwl for being a fun ass dude to watch and interact with. 
Thank you @Reverb for being fun to play with and being a damn good admin
Thank you @lizzeroni for being a fuck ton of fun. our bits and laughs are cherished.
Thank you @BraeLyn2212 for being supportive and understanding, aswell as a joy to play with
Thank you @Short Stack122 for all the c4s
Thank you @Alexis for.....well.. actually no. fuck your ping dawg. god damn. hitting me through walls and shit. the fuck. nah for real thanks been a pleasure.
Thank you @ItzParzvial @Avi @Volk @SamPlola @JoshOCo12 just for being generally fun to play with 
Thank you @JadedJade for being the only person to come to me the first time i had issues. being the only person to actually talk to me about them and communicate issues to one another. Your hard set on the rules though Davooney go prop kill sometime it makes you feel better i promise :)
(ive 100% missed people in that. but.. the fuck you think i am a book? i cant remember everyone i destroy >:) ) 
i will however add this. as its needed. I apologize to @Duck. @Captain Blythe @Kettermelon @Kirito_dualswords @Miles993 @dr0ps @KeiraJJ 
and about anyone else when it comes to wrong doings on my own that i have done that i recognize. I coulda been better than i "was" but seems events didnt work that way. best i can be is vague. cause haha! yea. 
Not really anything left to say. uh if i missed a name. my bad. let me know. lets talk about it maybe idk im not the big talking type nowadays. uh. im gonna go grab a poptart maybe do furry things later. idk. havent decided yet. ive @ alot of fucking people though. oof. im realising that now. yikes. thats alot. my bad if thats too many i just yea. like top of the head type things ya know? its how it be. OH AND DUCK FUCKING ADD ALPHAS FUCKING MAJIMA MASK. ITS A SIN IT HASENT BEEN ADDED!!! 

bonk

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, JuicyBenny said:

Ah yes. its me again. Leaving again you might say? Correct. however this time theres some merit i guess. Getting perma banned kinda makes this a sure thing now innit. I mean i kinda wanted it. in a way. My anger gets the better of me what can i say. XD but i dont really want to appeal or anything not even in the future. maybe if the time is right. But i guess ill do the little goodbye thing now. I just wasent having the fun i used to have. there was a period GFL ROT was my escape from real life. the area where i can. be myself and have fun doing it. i cant say exactly where things changed but in the past months.....its been me trying to make it fun. but ending up more sad and depressed than i was before. Theres other inside issues but im not looking for the drama retention that would bring. Other than that. general depression and MPD kicking me in the nuts kinda fucks over alot of things. not healthy. 
Though maybe its for the best. Me being as toxic as i was during this was not helping and it was more harm then good for me to be playing. though now i dont have anything else to play.... i really only played on gfl rot. but damn. now i gotta look for other things. uh shit i need to do thank yous i guess. hang on i gotta grab a list.  nice. got it.

Thank you @AlphaOwl for being a fun ass dude to watch and interact with. 
Thank you @Reverb for being fun to play with and being a damn good admin
Thank you @lizzeroni for being a fuck ton of fun. our bits and laughs are cherished.
Thank you @BraeLyn2212 for being supportive and understanding, aswell as a joy to play with
Thank you @Short Stack122 for all the c4s
Thank you @Alexis for.....well.. actually no. fuck your ping dawg. god damn. hitting me through walls and shit. the fuck. nah for real thanks been a pleasure.
Thank you @ItzParzvial @Avi @Volk @SamPlola @JoshOCo12 just for being generally fun to play with 
Thank you @JadedJade for being the only person to come to me the first time i had issues. being the only person to actually talk to me about them and communicate issues to one another. Your hard set on the rules though Davooney go prop kill sometime it makes you feel better i promise :)
(ive 100% missed people in that. but.. the fuck you think i am a book? i cant remember everyone i destroy >:) ) 
i will however add this. as its needed. I apologize to @Duck. @Captain Blythe @Kettermelon @Kirito_dualswords @Miles993 @dr0ps @KeiraJJ 
and about anyone else when it comes to wrong doings on my own that i have done that i recognize. I coulda been better than i "was" but seems events didnt work that way. best i can be is vague. cause haha! yea. 
Not really anything left to say. uh if i missed a name. my bad. let me know. lets talk about it maybe idk im not the big talking type nowadays. uh. im gonna go grab a poptart maybe do furry things later. idk. havent decided yet. ive @ alot of fucking people though. oof. im realising that now. yikes. thats alot. my bad if thats too many i just yea. like top of the head type things ya know? its how it be. OH AND DUCK FUCKING ADD ALPHAS FUCKING MAJIMA MASK. ITS A SIN IT HASENT BEEN ADDED!!! 

bonk

11 minutes ago, lizzeroni said:

bonk

I'll miss you 😞

I shall carry on your title... 

It's been fun brother.

And Liz is definitely the better candidate for taking the RDM title, since she be RDMing me all the time.

Posted  Edited by Kettermelon

There's no need to apologize to me, once i consider you a friend there isn't much you can do to get rid of me 🙃

Anyways, it certainly was fun playing with you, though i'm really sad it had to go down like this, you and Northern where my bois on the server and helped brighten my day whenever i needed it and i'm sorry i couldn't do much when you needed me too, i'm still trying to back into a staffing mindset, so my whole personality is in a bit of a crisis

Cya my dude, and i hope you can come back when you feel its right to

Edited by Kettermelon

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

It was fun playing with you Juicy.  I hope all is good with life, and i wish you nothing but the best on your future endeavors.

I'll miss the Jihads that'll come outta nowhere ;-;

cya

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

We don't talk much, or nearly at all. And I am sure I may have annoyed you in some ways (I am such a good team player when it comes to Traitors ;) ) for that I do say sorry. I know that my way of fun is not everyone's' cup of tea. Anyways man, do what's best for ya. Oh and one last thing: what flavor of poptart did you get?

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 hour ago, VilhjalmrF said:

We don't talk much, or nearly at all. And I am sure I may have annoyed you in some ways (I am such a good team player when it comes to Traitors ;) ) for that I do say sorry. I know that my way of fun is not everyone's' cup of tea. Anyways man, do what's best for ya. Oh and one last thing: what flavor of poptart did you get?

Smores all the way

Spoiler

Damn, this blows. I was really looking forwards to having more funny moments and such to upload. 

You're always one of the people I have the most fun to play with. Always ready to crack a quick joke or quote, citing the GFL Rule 26, or pulling off spectacular plays. I always give a little chuckle to myself when clearly verbally t-baiting about killing me or whatever, and there are too many times you've killed me with a chair. I also always enjoy the clips you record. It's like a little treat of all the times I don't record, you're ready basically.

I hope you find another game or a few that you can escape into. Sometimes just playing the same thing over and over again as a hobby could turn boring. It happens quite often with many games for me. It's why I like to play Garry's Mod. It's a refreshing break from all the competitive FPS shooters I play, where I can just do stupid things in a gamemode I always love to watch, having fun with the friends I make. I guess when you rely on that for most gaming entertainment, a lot of your compassion for the game starts to feel dull. Make sure you get healthy though, personal health is something you should always put forward when thinking about yourself. In terms of games, I'm not too sure what to suggest, but probably an FPS. I know you're good at those. 

According to Gametracker, I first joined the server in like December 2019. I don't remember to much about playing back then, but I feel like you were probably there surprisingly. Kinda watching me grow into the player I surprisingly became. Thanks for always being a blast to play with, and I'll miss some of our chats whether it be "some random VIP" who we think is hacking or about DMX. Wish ya the best of luck man, and hope to see you in the future.

29 minutes ago, AlphaOwl said:

Damn, this blows. I was really looking forwards to having more funny moments and such to upload. 

You're always one of the people I have the most fun to play with. Always ready to crack a quick joke or quote, citing the GFL Rule 26, or pulling off spectacular plays. I always give a little chuckle to myself when clearly verbally t-baiting about killing me or whatever, and there are too many times you've killed me with a chair. I also always enjoy the clips you record. It's like a little treat of all the times I don't record, you're ready basically.

I hope you find another game or a few that you can escape into. Sometimes just playing the same thing over and over again as a hobby could turn boring. It happens quite often with many games for me. It's why I like to play Garry's Mod. It's a refreshing break from all the competitive FPS shooters I play, where I can just do stupid things in a gamemode I always love to watch, having fun with the friends I make. I guess when you rely on that for most gaming entertainment, a lot of your compassion for the game starts to feel dull. Make sure you get healthy though, personal health is something you should always put forward when thinking about yourself. In terms of games, I'm not too sure what to suggest, but probably an FPS. I know you're good at those. 

According to Gametracker, I first joined the server in like December 2019. I don't remember to much about playing back then, but I feel like you were probably there surprisingly. Kinda watching me grow into the player I surprisingly became. Thanks for always being a blast to play with, and I'll miss some of our chats whether it be "some random VIP" who we think is hacking or about DMX. Wish ya the best of luck man, and hope to see you in the future.

This was a very sweet read. EXCEPT ITS RULE 24: NEVER TRUST JUICYBENNY AJKSD ,HNBQW;ia udjbaabi DPK nah for real this was a read. I also joined in december of 2019. so i guess we both came here at the same time. Currently... i cant find much. this was the only thing i really did constantly. every other game either ends and im left bored or can be done constantly but feels dull. TTT never did for me. i always came on. cause something new happened everyday. so i dont have really any alternatives. im already feeling. eh? ive done nothing really so far just sit about. edit stuff maybe. but perhaps something will come around at some point to catch my attention. Though, in all honesty my hope is maybe around a years time i can attempt to restore things and return. if my love for TTT has not subsided. as theres no other ttt server that feels the same. so its not like hoping to another server is the right move. all of em bore me. so hopefully again in a years time i can return possibly. 

Spoiler