Warrak

Woah

hi

Name? Warrak

Timezone? PST

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Probably be more productive with my life.

Which server(s) do you prefer? TF2

How long have you been playing? I haven't been on this community very long, though I'm not sure how long I've existed on the game servers for. 

How often are you online and for how long? Kinda on and off, depends on if I have quotas to meet or obligations to handle. 

Biggest accomplishment on this server?  Absolutely nothing!

Best thing that ever happened to you? Made money off my investments.

Your greatest fear? The ever lingering mortality that slowly kills us all (oooo le edgy)

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Went into the Womens restroom....for reasons

Favorite Animal? Bearded Dragon

Favorite Color? Turquoise 

Favorite Movie? Interstellar

Favorite TV Show? ORIGINAL Teen Titans, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Total Drama Island, Danny Phantom, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends... and some other classics from the 2000s

Favorite vacation spot? Santorini Greece

Coolest place you visited? Santorini Greece again

Favorite place to be alone? Santorini Greece again..

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Mostly Outdoorsy when I'm not in a discord call with friends. 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Repeat to myself cool phrases I read online or heard to myself to see if I can sound cool to myself. 

Something you wish existed. Obama

Something you wish was still around. The Founding Fathers

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Luck...just pure luck. 

Favorite Meme or GIF

I uploaded it-

Hey there!

Hope you have a great stay here. I myself put together a guide for new players. Go check it out, maybe you find something you didn't know.

Smrize