Edited by Ben
Edited title

76561198043643390.png

I’m actually fucking bawling 

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE DEMON SOULS REMAKE

Both MS and Sony have come out the gate swinging.

Imma buy both the Series S and PS5 Digital and enjoy the exclusives both put out and some console only games too.

In the end, gamers win this generation.

Achievements

The game I wanted is just going to be another stupid remake of the game that already had a remake, then a remastered version of that remake, along with the original remake's rerelease.

[Signature]

Achievements

17 hours ago, Duck. said:

Both MS and Sony have come out the gate swinging.

Imma buy both the Series S and PS5 Digital and enjoy the exclusives both put out and some console only games too.

In the end, gamers win this generation.

does xbox even have exclusives? they have been releasing all of there games on the windows 10 store along with xbox. 

Achievements

Digital edition is cheaper so the developers would feel less quilty for people who must buy PS membership? 😄

Anyways, it does looks good and I sincerely hope that console peasants will get something out of it :)

So far I have considered buying console but seeing how much money my friends invest into it, keeps me on PC.

I don't know if you have to buy all the games again on it but I sincerely hope you don't have to when you're updating from PS 4 to PS 5.

Smrize

11 hours ago, Smrize said:

I don't know if you have to buy all the games again on it but I sincerely hope you don't have to when you're updating from PS 4 to PS 5.

No its backwards compatible, Only thing is if you had ps4 games on disc and you bought the digital ps5 you are screwed.  

image0.png?width=226&height=375

Achievements