Sonicsnake

One Round Item Suggestion, ples watch =(

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake - Edit Reason: no spectating and a bit of more detail

so, out of joke an one round item

name : ghost of breach

Rank :would be like for vip or member idk you guys decide

Description : It is nothing actually, nothing at first but when you die its when there is some use to it (i think it could also work when you already died)

What it does it, "revive you" you will spawn with the role "ghost of breach" (like dm ghost, still an spectator) you will have nothing (if you guys want give it a swep but idk) but the playermodel will change to the 178-1 one (dont know if we still have it) 

You will have nothing except noclip and you will cant spectate anyone, when press "b"  a menu will appear (like the tro one, dont know if possible) in it the player will see all players, except the spectators

when you click on one you will tp behind him,  (note that you cant move when looked at like 173)

Noone who you dint selct will see you (not sure if want this to becuz like to spoke ntf going down elevator becuz funi)

when you tp to a player, the player will have a text on his screen with "there is something behind you" 

if you dont want to be there anymore there could be like an abilitty with right click to make you invisible and ignore the "cant move when looked at" this would be for 10 seconds, enought to run or relocate for your next victim

Inspirations : this is based on a joke that haxray made time ago, where he would make him 178-1 and tp to a person that name i forgot and say "im the ghost of the past, im here to-" something like that

Why im suggesting this ? : because it would be funny to pay in the pointshop and then spok the hell out players that dont see it coming, it would also make spectating more fun and passable, and doesnt need other spectators like dm, i think it could work !

Edited by Sonicsnake
no spectating and a bit of more detail

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )