L.E.V.N

L.E.V.N's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Rookie

SteamID: luiseriquevallejonavarrete6

Admin that banned you: i dont know

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): banned

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, very good morning, afternoon, evening, today I have been wondering why I can not play? If I haven't played for a week, I haven't been toxic, even though one day I was, and I apologize, the last person I saw a week ago who said he was going to ban me was a girl named Amelia, her voice It is beautiful by the way, and now almost all the GFL servers hardly appear to me anymore, and only one appears to me, please help me.

Literally, I already made a family on these servers, I promise I will not act like a toxic fool again

image.png.8557890d24d9aa9a73c11806bebbdd42.png

I was the admin who banned you.

Also your steamid is STEAM_0:0:539825239

There was a player report on you for targeting a player via RDM, so I did the right thing and banned you for one week.

You also have 3 days left until you get unbanned

I'm only a regular admin so I can only put my input on your ban so the Senior Admins have to choose your fate on this appeal

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

Appeal Denied

You have 5 bans this month alone. I understand you like playing on the server, but breaking rules will only get you in trouble. Try being more careful after your ban has expired.

17 hours ago, LawMyl said:

I was the admin who banned you.

Also your steamid is STEAM_0:0:539825239

There was a player report on you for targeting a player via RDM, so I did the right thing and banned you for one week.

You also have 3 days left until you get unbanned

I'm only a regular admin so I can only put my input on your ban so the Senior Admins have to choose your fate on this appeal

thank you!!! thank you very very much!!! :, D!

9 hours ago, Spazzin said:

Appeal Denied

You have 5 bans this month alone. I understand you like playing on the server, but breaking rules will only get you in trouble. Try being more careful after your ban has expired.

I will try to be more obedient to the rules, I promise ;'D

39 minutes ago, Cleanse Thy Unholy Fuckery said:

rookie if you ever get on and target me again i will make a report

please just dont rdm 

No need for commenting on ban appeals and fanning the flames. Please don't do so again in the future, and let this be the final comment before this is closed.

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity