annoying furry

TTT Anarchy Bug Thread

Hey there!

I've been hearing about a couple of bugs with some of the roles recently. Since it's hard to keep track of everything I need to look into fixing when it's spread out among several chats, I ask that, whenever you find a bug, you leave a comment on this thread so that I can address it.

Thanks!

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Title: Pharaoh is able to delay respawn by going into Spec-DM.

Description:
If the Pharaoh is killed while his Ankh is out, he can enter Spec-DM to delay his respawn. He will not respawn while in specator deathmatch, and will respawn once he leaves Spec-DM. He can use this to essentially delay his respawn.

Notes:

• Might potentially be the cause of a softlock if the Pharaoh never leaves Spec-Dm, however i've not tested this. 
  • Possibly might also happen with the Restless, but unconfirmed.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Title: Revive interactions with the Report Menu

Description:
When someone is reported, the Report menu will automatically show up once they are killed. However, if they are a role that can revive, such as Pharaoh or Restless, this can cause a major annoyance if the report was false and forces the respawning role to waste time getting the report out of the way.

Notes:

• Unsure as to if this could be easily fixed, as otherwise it could lead to issues where people are unable to reply to reports without being forced to via a staff command.

Title: Converted roles still appearing as original role in Death Log

Description:
Sometimes, if someone has their role changed from their original role to another, it will continue to display their original role in the Death Report and Damage Logs. This mainly seems to happen with the Jackal side-kicking a Detective or Traitor.

Notes:

• Despite mainly happening with the Jackal, it can happen with the Mesermist on rare occasion(spotted it once, and never had it happen again).
  • Issue never occurs with the Infected.
  • While it is more common to cause issues with the Detective or Traitor roles, it is also possible to cause problems with any other non-Default TTT role. 

Title: Spy's name is displayed as Red to traitors when speaking in voice chat

Description:
When a spy is in the round, it is very often that his name will appear as red in the hud when speaking, despite Traitor chat being disabled. This is a dead give-away as to the identity of the spy and is a major issue.

Notes:

• This does not seem to always happen, but happens way more often than it should.

Title: Amnesiac turning into the Marker sometimes does not get ammo in paintgun.

Description:
When an Amnesiac turns into a Marker by iding their body, occasionally they'll obtain the Paintgun but won't actually obtain ammo for the paintgun. This does not happen all the time, and it is unknown as to what causes this to happen.

Title: Marker hud icon no longer appearing.

Description:
Recently, the hud icon showing you've been marked by the Marker no longer appears. This is annoying as it is impossible to tell if you are marked or not, and leads to difficulty when attempting to hunt down the marker or realizing there is a Marker.

Update: Only happens with the "Old Hud" enabled, might not be fixxable.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Posted  Edited by Edge

Galil in SpectatorDM particle effects when shooting come out sideways at like a 90 degree angle

image.thumb.png.31985cf80ac4377ed0de4d3bcdc333c7.png

Edited by Edge

Achievements

Title: Trapper shows as traitor in testers.

Description: Although trapper is innocent role, it shows as traitor in traitor testers. This happened to me when I was using t traps on bowling map, someone was sus of me so I tested to show I was inno, but it showed red instead.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Title: Pharaoh's Ankh's Yellow Pattern gets applied to player model instead of floor

Description:
On rare occasions, when placing the Ankh, instead of having the yellow pattern be applied to the floor, it will instead be applied directly onto the Pharaoh's player model. This both causes the Ankh to be unreasonably harder to find, but also gives the Pharaoh alway(it also looks awful).

Notes:

• This can also happen with ragdolls that already existed on the map by default.

Title: Holy Deagle not registering

Description: Rarely, the priest can shoot an inno and instead of being added to the brotherhood they take 1-5 damage (from what I've seen). This can cause confusion and could get the priest or the player they attempted to add into the brotherhood killed.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Title: Holy Deagle thinks Amnesiac is an evil role

Description:
If the priest shoots an Amnesiac with the Holy Deagle, the priest will die as if they shot an evil role. Considering the Amnesiac is neutral, it should not kill the Priest. It should probally behave like it does when shooting a Jester, Marker, or Detective, dealing a bit of damage but not adding them to the brotherhood.

Title: Jester In Ghost DM

Description: If the Jester dies and goes into Ghost DM, the Jester role effect is still applied, meaning that you can't damage others and Jester's effects can also apply upon dying.

Achievements

Title: Amnesiac becoming sidekick doesn't count as a Jackal for Round End

Description:
If the Amnesiac becomes the Jackal's Sidekick, his hud displays as black instead of teal. While he is still on the team of the Jackal, he does not count as a "jackal' for deciding if the round ends. So if, for example, its only traitors left and the traitors kill the Jackal, the Ts will win despite the Sidekick being alive.

Title:
Amnesiac is unable to gain the role from the body of someone who left the game.

Description:
If amnesiac searches or ids the corpse of someone who had already left the game, they are unable to obtain the corpse's role. 

Title: Pharaoh Confirmed Dead after 2nd Death without being ID'd

Description: If a Pharaoh is killed with their first body ID'd, then whenever they're killed after their second respawn, it says that the Player is "Confirmed Dead" instead of either showing them as still alive or MIA, even if they're not ID'd that second time.

[Signature]

Achievements

Title: Infected's zombie minions cannot kill Jester

Description:
According to the Infected Role's addon page, the Infected is able to kill a Jester without triggering their on death win condition or other effects. However, if an Infected's zombie minion kills a jester, this does not apply and the Jester's effects are triggered. They should not be able to trigger the Jester.

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Title: Dying while scoped keeps speed reduction in deathmatch

Description: as the title suggests, if you're killed while aiming down ironsight, you will still be as slow as if you were still scoped while in deathmatch

RosaSignature1.thumb.png.b6809595ab04786c0ec6f011b9d1f862.png

Title: Marker's Quota no longer displays correct value if he kills a marked player

Description:
In two rounds i was Marker, and I had to shoot someone who was marked to get out of being trapped in a room. BOth times, I ended up stuck with the Quota showing 6/6, but not counting as a win. The first time i was unable to win, the second time, i eventually won after marking 4 more people, despite the Quota never going past 8 even at the start of the round.

Notes:

• In Both cases I also revived the person I shot dead, which might be a factor as well, but im uncertain.
  • It seems to raise the QUota higher than it should be, resulting in markers losing games they should have won.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.