nexus_elite

Hi I'm nexus_elite

Hi I just got my first computer a few days ago for my birthday and my friend said I should join this community because you guys have fun servers. I'm thinking of buying gmod and cs:go because he plays on those servers sometimes. I haven't played those games beforre but I've seen youtubers play those games and they look fun do you guys think its worth it to buy them?

Well I mean personally it's always good to try games before you play them and csgo is free so go ahead on that and gmod is a very fun game and its only ten bucks but you can do thousands of things on there. Also welcome to the community 

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

Posted  Edited by Bue. - Edit Reason: really awkward mistake
19 minutes ago, nexus_elite said:

Hi I just got my first computer a few days ago for my birthday and my friend said I should join this community because you guys have fun servers. I'm thinking of buying gmod and cs:go because he plays on those servers sometimes. I haven't played those games beforre but I've seen youtubers play those games and they look fun do you guys think its worth it to buy them?

I would figure that you would have a great time here, our community is very welcoming... in some parts haha. 

But in regards to the game part of your message, I would recommend a game that fits your interest.  If you like games that are like Survival? If so, Rust/Ark and etc would probably be for you. I would say the most toxic game you could ever play would be Rust.. it's filled with people just seeking for attention and self entertainment. But it also can be really fun. 

If you are more into repetitive combat with a bearable community, then CS:GO would be for you. I'm not very familiar with how this community is, but im sure someone else that is actually involved into that division could give you some info.

If you are looking for repetitive combat but also other games and fun tied into it but with , then GMOD might be the one for you. GMOD division has multiple servers that are from GFL, all are entertaining but ranges between toxicity levels from the player bases.

This was very brief but I just wanted to give you an idea, hopefully.

Edited by Bue.
really awkward mistake

24 minutes ago, DrakoHD said:

Well I mean personally it's always good to try games before you play them and csgo is free so go ahead on that and gmod is a very fun game and its only ten bucks but you can do thousands of things on there. Also welcome to the community 

Yeah I didn't even realize that csgo is free until i looked at it on the steam store lol, guess I don't have to worry about that decision. Gmod does look like fun, I think I'm going to buy it today hopefully thanks for the inpuit.

16 minutes ago, Bue. said:

I would figure that you would have a great time here, our community is very welcoming... in some parts haha. 

But in regards to the game part of your message, I would recommend a game that fits your interest.  If you like games that are like Survival? If so, Rust/Ark and etc would probably be for you. I would say the most toxic game you could ever play would be Rust.. it's filled with people just seeking for attention and self entertainment. But it also can be really fun. 

If you are more into repetitive combat with a bearable community, then CS:GO would be for you. I'm not very familiar with how this community is, but im sure someone else that is actually involved into that division could give you some info.

If you are looking for repetitive combat but also other games and fun tied into it but with , then GMOD might be the one for you. GMOD division has multiple servers that are from GFL, all are entertaining but ranges between toxicity levels from the player bases.

This was very brief but I just wanted to give you an idea, hopefully.

in your opinion what do you think are the funnest of the gfl gmod servers? also thanks for the response!

Posted  Edited by reme leader 049

TTT and breach if it has players

Edited by reme leader 049

15 minutes ago, nexus_elite said:

in your opinion what do you think are the funnest of the gfl gmod servers? also thanks for the response!

My pleasure!

In my opinion, I enjoy GFL TTT Rotation and Anarchy. Those are perhaps the most active servers. You could try all the servers out but those are just the ones that I recommend with my experience. 

Just now, reme leader 049 said:

TTT and breach if it has players

yeah fr, it's often dead but fun

Hello! Welcome to GFL! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord that's linked to my account here. Please do enjoy our multitude of servers, if I were to recommend you one I would show you GFL CWRP over here on the GMOD side but that's if you're really into things like roleplay.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Posted  Edited by Smrize

Hey, @nexus_elite

I'm glad that you had a chance to get new pc and join this community. I bet you're going to have fun here. But like every community, it has its ups and downs but dont let it bother you. It's just things that will make us stronger. When we're strong, we'll stick together and improve what we have here.

And your friends didn't lie about the servers. They are cool and also a bit challenging. But some practice will help you out so nothing to worry about.

I also created a topic for people that have just joined the community to help them take a hold of this community. I recommend reading it, it'll get you through of basics and maybe help you to navigate.

Anyways, nice you joined gfl. Together we'll have much fun!

Edited by Smrize