TsumikiMiniwa

TsumikiMiniwa's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by TsumikiMiniwa - Edit Reason: Linking source ban

Steam Name(s): Tsumiki Miniwa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173704407

Admin that banned you: Bae

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban - Permanent

Why should you be unbanned?

I'm looking at the evidence right and here is what I can take away from this (from my 1.4k hours of playing gmod with over 800 of them being ttt).

I've been banned for having "Aimbot", in the evidence the person who reported me said I had silent aim + norecoil which is dumb (I donated to the server and it would take a retard to hack on a server they donated on).

Norecoil;

It's not hard to control the recoil. Literally all the guns you just have to pull down.

Q: But what if the gun I'm using is a semi or bolt action?

A: All guns have different recoil strengths, just learn each weapon.

Q: In the evidence, there were little to no recoil in it.

A: I have my fair share of playing gmod, and the guns that are used in this are pretty much used in every other ttt server. I have focused so many hours into learning the recoils for these guns and when I say many hours, I mean over 100 hours overall at least for all the guns that are used pretty much in every ttt server. Now I don't say that I can control the recoil perfectly to have 0 recoil, but I do know how to control it to make it somewhat near 0.

A: I focus more into controlling the recoil because it makes it usually makes it easier to hit my next target just like in evidence 20.5 at 0:27.

Silent aim:

It's harder to explain this one because it can be client, server, lag, client lag, fps drop, spectator being bad because it's old and WE NEED A NEWER OR BETTER ONE, etc... 

In evidence 20.0, if I had silent aim, I wouldn't miss and killed him with only shooting 2 shots instead of 3. My crosshair has been over him for the two shots that I hit him with.

Looking further into it, the spectator has a tiny delay in it in which why it looks like silent aim.

Q: Do you have aim hacks?
A: No. I spend way too much time on fps games. I was Radiant in Valorant and Global Elite in CS:GO (I have sold my valorant account, and my old cs:go account was hacked years ago and I can't get the account since I was younger and they changed everything it looks like, I can't find it on databases even). You can tell I don't have silent aim because in evidence 20.5 at 0:19 I never hit a single shot on him, silent aim makes it so that client sided visually you can have your crosshair anywhere but makes it so that it sends to the server that you shot them and it would show the server and anyone who was spectating me that I was doing 1 frame perfect hit then the crosshair would go back but it DIDN'T.

Q: How do you only hit heads?

A: I grew up playing fps games where if you aren't the first to hit their heads, you die.

Q: In evidence 20.5, your crosshair wasn't on them during 0:22 - 33.

A: Watch closely and turn down the speed on the video. Spectator has a small delay on it as you can tell from the sound when I was bhopping in the first few seconds. My crosshair was over both of them and from videos I've watched about silent aim makes it so that the client can look anywhere visually but send the server that they are shooting at their heads and goes back to their original crosshair place, which it doesn't in the evidence because my real crosshair has been over both of there heads but either it's because he's lagging and it has a delay on it, or it's because spectator has a small delay on it because it's old and needs a serious touch up to make it sync up with other clients more.

Overall:

First person spectator is not fully reliable because old source engine and the many other factors that go into it making it not reliable. The evidence shown is not good enough for a certain admin (not saying who). The evidence shown isn't good enough proof overall. If you say something about crosshairs, it's old source engine making it not 100% reliable.

Sourceban: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Tsumiki+Miniwa&Submit=Search

The only query ^

ONLY STAFF CAN SEE PLAYER REPORTS.

This is a link to the player report against me.

Note I was only shown the evidence, not the full report.

Edited by TsumikiMiniwa
Linking source ban

Posted  Edited by HaniUyu

I was talking to Tsumiki, and was allowed by two upper staff members to show the video evidence on the report against them.

IMO while playing with Tsumiki, I was actually watching him myself a few times (being stabbed 8 times in one map gives you a lot of free time), and deemed he just had good aim. I've been through a lot of servers with a handful of crazy good players. Just seems like another to add to for that collection.

Also need to take into account that first person spectator isn't accurate if you include tickrate, addons, ping, etc. 

The most sus thing to me was the lack of recoil from looking at the evidence.

Edited by HaniUyu

Just now, Edge said:

oi lad what was your VAC Ban 4

My original account before this one was the one I used to main CS:GO on, I had over 5k hours put into it. I heard of HvH servers and stuff like that and I wanted to try it out so I made this account because well, I didn't want to get my main account vac banned. 2 years ago I played HvH and I got vac banned because of free cheats being vac detected and I stopped cheating after that. Not soon after I heard of trading sites but I didn't know that phishing was a thing before and I got my account stolen because of that. The person who stole my account put a 2fa on it and changed everything. Now I got stuck with this account and I play gmod now.

Posted  Edited by Edge
7 minutes ago, TsumikiMiniwa said:

My original account before this one was the one I used to main CS:GO on, I had over 5k hours put into it. I heard of HvH servers and stuff like that and I wanted to try it out so I made this account because well, I didn't want to get my main account vac banned. 2 years ago I played HvH and I got vac banned because of free cheats being vac detected and I stopped cheating after that. Not soon after I heard of trading sites but I didn't know that phishing was a thing before and I got my account stolen because of that. The person who stole my account put a 2fa on it and changed everything. Now I got stuck with this account and I play gmod now.

epic story i laughed i cried

i dont care if you were hacking or not just be a good lad from here on out alright chap

unbanned

Edited by Edge

Achievements