Klordix

Klordix's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): XxMeme slayerxD

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977070045/

Admin that banned you: Echo & "Envy"

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Banned for a week when they threatend with a day

Why should you be unbanned?

First of i've been playing on the server quite a lot, most my evenings actually and didn't have any problems with adminds or members but until now when i got furious of unrightful slay that lead to ban because i tried to messege the admidns to prove my point. 

But then a report came form a Traitor i killed. I killed him because he was snipping someone and the guy that got shot announced it so i felt confident that it was him since i've been stalking  him  and he was suspicious. But here comes the problem according to admins,  lets say like this i was on the second floor and he was on the third floor in lighthouse, I was with another guy in second floor and he was all alone in third floor. But Because i didn't see  him shoot but only heard him i got Slayed because i didn't see him do it but i only heard him do it. Now to me this sounds crazy, because i tried to defend my point but Echo decideds he doesn't want any of it and continued to mute me. I used the report option to give out my points in why it was right to kill him but he didn't want any of it. And i dont think he even read a single sentence of what  i wrote because all he said was "stoop". Since i fellt like i was getting admin abused i turned to Envy another trial admin he didn't give any other response but saying u cant KOS from sound.

Now they didn't say what kind of restrictions it has, can i kos from sound of an AK (traitor weapon) that was fired above me? Guess not according to their logic. But maybe they say of course  u can kos based on sound its a traitor weapon! Then it goes agaisnt their own logic because you cant kos on sound. And i've been thinking, If the guy used an Awp to shoot a guy and the guy announced he is getting shot at by a sniper. Then i had right to kill him because i heard an awp that got shot above me right? But if the guy used an silenced rifle (like in the situation here) I would still have the right to kill him because i heard him shoot literally above me and a guy announced he was getting sniped, Its only common sense to realise that he was shooting at someone its a clear connection. But of course from admins point of view i literally need to stand behind him and see him doing the firing animation and not going of sound because i cant kill anyone when i literally heard him firing his sniper rifle. 

I've had other situations like this that i've killed snipers when i heard them snipe but i haven't been reported or slayed for it. Which. Because firing your sniper rifle in a hidden position without saying anything is traitorous. One time i also went of sound because i heard a guy that got headshot from a sniper in lighthouse, i went up and killed him and i didn't get reported or anything. 

And let me talk about Echo now and i can sum it up in two words, Admin abuse.  I tried to reason with him at first to see the clear connection in these two events that occured. The traitor  thats in Lighthouse shooting at a guy near tester and the guy announcing that he was getting sniped.  And considering i was literally a room under him i decided to go up and kill him for it. Since it was the classic map that only had the Light tower and not the ship.  When the admins say you cant KOS of sound but if i literally heard him shoot doesn't that make it more KOSABLE? Becuase if im aware that he was a floor above me and i heard him shoot doesn't it make it more obvious plus when a guy announced he was getting shot at?

I got threatend at first of a day ban (24 hours) if i used Report option to messege admins because  i didn't know how i was gonna messeage the admidns in any other way since i got muted from Echo. When a new round started and it was still preparing to give everyone roles i walked up to him and shot him with a weapon ( he didn't die obviously because invincibility at the start) andn then i hacked him with a crowbar a few times and stopped when the round started then i stood afk looking at him and im guessing this lead me to a full week ban. 

Just banning me for standing there and looking at him is literally no reason to ban me at first which gives Echo a even worse look then it needs to be.

If im missing anything vital or if you got questions ask me, I have no idea how it works but i made an account today just to post this since i found it unreasonable. Banning me for a whole week when i've been playing on the server quite often and i've been at 1100 karma most of the time.

I dont want echos response because i know he is already against my opinion but i find his ban unreasonable.

professional retard

Posted  Edited by Roger Gunshot

First, this is your SteamID. STEAM_0:1:8402158

Second, you cannot KOS off of sound no matter what. You have to actually SEE the individual shooting, not just hear it above you. It could be someone that ran up the stairs or the ladder. To be able to kill him for that, you would either need to see him shoot, or have a KOS called on the individual. It could be completely coincidental.

Third, to talk directly to an admin, you use @ before your message. You don't use the !report function, as that is a false report.

Finally, there is an "Admin abuse report" section here on the forums for you to post any relevant proof to. Since I wasn't there to see it, I'll wait for @Echo. and @whosoldmyllama to respond with any relevant evidence and their reasoning for the ban. Please don't respond any further to this so we avoid any unnecessary posting and issues, and I will make the decision after the evidence is presented.

Edited by Roger Gunshot

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

i got on the server after you got slayed by echo and i had to mute you for 5 min for being toxic to admins and with this targeting ban i did see you false report him 4 times they even warned you which you still didn't listen when the map changed you then followed him for a few rounds doing dmg to him i think this ban is solid and its up to seniors + 

Posted  Edited by Echo.

First of all, I slayed you for KOSing off of sound, which is not allowed. Secondly, You Started this by messaging toxic comments. Third, you abused the reports to message me  and harassed me throughout the rounds.  Fourth, you followed me for multiple round after I told you to stop and Killed me straight in front of innos without care, you also damaged me most of the round.  fifth, you Kept on arguing with me for a stupid reason that could have been resolved by being quite 

Also, envy had nothing to do with this.

I said that I will ban you for a day because you were warned for False Reporting, then you started targeting me,  You were T baiting me every round aswell

image.png.4a4d8ecb6c71b426e939acbe3db2b87d.pngimage.png.bfdfa4afb9252fb8a96e779330ddfda7.pngimage.png.d6f15edf507eb0682cc2f967b1ab1075.pngimage.png.daf9153e464e6e3edc220e1137020798.png

Edited by Echo.

1 minute ago, Mr. Jihad said:

few rounds doing dmg to him i think this ban is solid and its up to seniors + 

I didn't damage him, The only round i damaged him was when i was a traitor with Golden sword, Otherwise i was shooting at the ground to get his attention

professional retard

1 minute ago, Echo. said:

I told you to stop and Killed me straight in front of innos without care, you also damaged me most of the round.  fifth,

When i killed you i killed you in hut With Golden sword, and i didn't go around and hurt you a single bit, The only part is where i followed t o the traitor t ester and shot the ground where you killed me because you were a traitor

professional retard

2 minutes ago, Echo. said:

you Kept on arguing with me for a stupid reason that could have been resolved by being quite 

Explain why its stupid since your not specific enough, Plus why would i be quite when i feel like it was unfair for me as a player? Should i just accept when i got a unfair slay when i tried to debunk it

professional retard

3 minutes ago, Klordix said:

I didn't damage him, The only round i damaged him was when i was a traitor with Golden sword, Otherwise i was shooting at the ground to get his attention

The shot me A few times at the beginning of rounds and You Killed me with the sword In front of half the server and Just stood there

1 minute ago, Klordix said:

Explain why its stupid since your not specific enough, Plus why would i be quite when i feel like it was unfair for me as a player? Should i just accept when i got a unfair slay when i tried to debunk it

You could have just taken the slay and dealt with it

The shot me A few times at the beginning of rounds and You Killed me with the sword In front of half the server and Just stood there

as i said i used golden sword on you in the hut, Plus your not making a point your just saying i  killed you as a traitor, is that a bannable thing?

professional retard

You could have just taken the slay and dealt with it

No why should i? I was in the right to kill him since i was literally under him and i heard him snipe and i walked up to se him in the window when  a guy announced he was getting sniped

professional retard

Posted  Edited by Edge

Hello Klordix,

It is highly suspicious but not KOSable if you heard shooting but did not see it. This has been a rule for as long as I can remember.  Due to the fact that you insulted admins, spammed reports to argue your point rather than using an admin report on the forums, traiter baited an admin by shooting near them, and targeted an admin one round, this ban appeal will be denied. I understand that being slain is frustrating, but please understand that at the end of the day it is only one round and that you can make an admin report or a suggestion to change a rule on the forums.

Edited by Edge

Achievements

• Ben locked this topic