RetardoTheGreat

RetardoTheGreat Ban Appeal

Name: RetardoTheGreat

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:95516822

Banned by: I have no clue

Ban reason: Mass RDM, but what he put in the ban reason is alot better than that

Why you should be unbanned: Well Violator, if you could fill out the missing shit on my appeal that would be great because i have no clue where to find it. The admin that banned me for mass rdm told be that rdm was allowed, he stated in his reason for ban that it was obvious that it wasent allowed but he told me otherwise. I asked because hey maybe you changed the rules so i trusted that a admin of your server would give me valid info rather than give me false info. What kinda of admin does that, basically setting me up for failure. So yes i mass rdmed because your admin said it was valid, i have a recording of it and will post it in a reply. If someone could fill out the missing info on my appeal that would be appreciated

Posted  Edited by FxIsMyUsername

It's common sense that Rdm Isn't allowed on any TTT server. His ban was within reason because you Killed 3 or more people without a legitimate reason. It's like verbal Tbaiting just because a person says that they're a T doesn't mean go kill them. 

Edited by FxIsMyUsername

Posted  Edited by RetardoTheGreat
6 minutes ago, FxIsMyUsername said:

It's common sense that Rdm Isn't allowed on any TTT server. His ban was within reason because you Killed 3 or more people without a legitimate reason. It's like verbal Tbaiting just because a person says that they're a T doesn't mean go kill them. 

What? I asked him if RDM was allowed and he said yes, if its allowed then why the hell wouldn't i do it, if its not allowed then why the hell did he say it was? Just because a ADMIN says RDM is allowed then that dosent mean it is? Is that what youre trying to say with the T baiting analogy, so if a Admin says RDM is not allowed should i not listen then?

Edited by RetardoTheGreat

1 minute ago, RetardoTheGreat said:

What? I asked him if RDM was allowed and he said yes, if its allowed then why the hell wouldn't i do it, if its not allowed then why the hell did he say it was?

Don't play dumb rdm is not allowed. He was obviously being sarcastic. Plus you could have checked the motd to see if it really was allowed.

Just now, FxIsMyUsername said:

Don't play dumb rdm is not allowed. He was obviously being sarcastic. Plus you could have checked the motd to see if it really was allowed.

I dont think i should have to if i have a perfectly capable admin to ask server rules about. I shouldent have to double check a admin that was accepted into this server for knowing and understanding the rules whos job is to stop rule breakers but instead resits false rules

You knew better. You shouldn't have massed. He was obviously being sarcastic. This ban shouldn't be removed.

Edited by FxIsMyUsername

Posted  Edited by RetardoTheGreat
3 minutes ago, gamrpown said:

No, he doesn't, you need a lesson in common sense, that's all. You can be taken as a troll for all we know.

we will just see what vio has to say and if he doesnt agree with me then alright, but still i dont think a staff member should lie to somone about the rules and i would like to point out that saying its common sense is extremely subjective

Edited by RetardoTheGreat

I'm not an admin on here but I'm going to just say this:

I was on at the time you when massed RDM. You stupidly asked if RDM was allowed, we jokingly said yes. If you're smart enough, then you should have not followed what the admin or other players have said. The rules on the server are placed for a reason. If an admin said to do it, don't actually do it. You're just giving more reasons for the admin to actually ban you for. You were a regular at GFL servers, and you've done a bad deed. You should have known what the rules are. There is a rule about Admin words is final, but that has it's own limits. But if you believe an admin is wrong, then don't do things that is wrong, do things that is right.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

35 minutes ago, RetardoTheGreat said:

we will just see what vio has to say and if he doesnt agree with me then alright, but still i dont think a staff member should lie to somone about the rules and i would like to point out that saying its common sense is extremely subjective

Violator said to me exactly what I said. You aren't being unbanned.

I quoted him by saying. "You knew better."

Edited by FxIsMyUsername

I am going to ask that everyone in the thread keep the discussion civil. @gamrpown I am not sure if you're admin on this server, but either way refrain from insulting the appealer.

@RetardoTheGreatI've played with you longer than anyone here. I can say you know the rules and you simply used a sarcastic answer as an excuse. You will not be unbanned. (This is lionel moosi aka anonymoose btw)

The King in Gmod. 

• Joshy locked, unlocked and locked this topic