Alexis

What is the first game you've ever played?

Super Smash Brothers on the Nintendo 64. I was so upset that I kept dying until my sister pointes out that I was just walking off the stage. It was hard for me to imagine pressing more than one button to make things happen. I was like, 5 or 6.

3 minutes ago, LeoTheTenacious said:

Super Smash Brothers on the Nintendo 64. I was so upset that I kept dying until my sister pointes out that I was just walking off the stage. It was hard for me to imagine pressing more than one button to make things happen. I was like, 5 or 6.

I remember that game! It was hard for me when I play it on SNES with my dads Laptop.

Posted  Edited by Dinomoto
3 minutes ago, Alexis said:

I remember that game! It was hard for me when I play it on SNES with my dads Laptop.

I don't really remember what was my first game, Zoombinis, Rayman and Nightmare creatures are good shouts too but Lemmings was my older brothers game and I played on his ps1 alot

Oh Spyro and Crash too

Edited by Dinomoto

3 minutes ago, Dinomoto said:

I don't really remember what was my first game, Zoombinis, Rayman and Nightmare creatures are good shouts too but Lemmings was my older brothers game and I played on his ps1 alot

Oh Spyro and Crash too

Fuck yea, can't forget the old Spyro.

This, though I think there's a picture of me playing Mario 3 with an older cousin from a bit earlier.

Hmm mine would be Rayman 2: The Great Escape on the playstation, I barely remember anything since I didn't get very far since I was a child, and didn't even speak English so I understood nothing that was going on.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png

If I remember correctly it was Age of Empires for me. My father would let me play the game on his laptop when I was super young.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

55 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I usually played kirby return to  dream land with my friends at school.

Kirby was fun.

29 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

Burnout 3 for the Xbox Original. I had a bunch of  games on there, but that is one of them. 

I fucking loved Burnout, I miss playing Burnout Paradise. 

20 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

If I remember correctly it was Age of Empires for me. My father would let me play the game on his laptop when I was super young.

I never played that game. But it sounds fun.

17 minutes ago, HeavenlyAsHell said:

There's is one game that my dad let me play on the pc. I can't remember the name sadly. The first game I remember was Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Still love that game!

Never heard of Jazz Jackrabbit sadly...

30 minutes ago, Ash said:

This, though I think there's a picture of me playing Mario 3 with an older cousin from a bit earlier.

I think I've heard of Boxxle. I used to have a friend that would talk about it all the time, he invited me over but moved away next week while stealing my PSP.