Hoodie Pikachu

This weeb is Resigning

hey Yall im just gonna be short about this and say im going to be stepping down. im way too inactive and well i cant get on because im burnt out of gmod and i dont know when my internet will give out. so this is my goodbye from gfl staff might come back but tbh i dont know if i will or not. but yeah thats about it peace nrds.

Denied.

Please wait out your admin time.

😠 but srsly you do well in whatever you do after this

Achievements

1 hour ago, Kirito_dualswords said:

hey Yall im just gonna be short about this and say im going to be stepping down. im way too inactive and well i cant get on because im burnt out of gmod and i dont know when my internet will give out. so this is my goodbye from gfl staff might come back but tbh i dont know if i will or not. but yeah thats about it peace nrds.

We appreciate everything you have done for our community when you were once motivated and had the time to work with us. I hope to still see you around the community.

Feel free to dm me whenever if you ever need someone to talk to or if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Farewell! 

I do not play rotation that much anymore, but you have practically always been there in the months I were active on rotation, you had been a part of the everyday environment of Rotation. Thank you, for the time you chose to invest in rotation, to make it a better environment.

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png