Guest Saizy

What's your favorite anime?

Posted  Edited by HeavenlyAsHell

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is honestly the best anime I've ever seen. I recommend for everyone that likes a bit of fucked up. 

Apart from that I'd say SAO and Clannad

I also really like Chobits, since that's the first anime I've ever watched. 

Edited by HeavenlyAsHell

SignautreOne.gif

As a fate fanboy I absolutely gotta recommend The Fate series, more specifically Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Kaleid Oath under snow, and of course Fate/Stay Night heavens feel.

If you're looking for something a little less dark I'd also suggest kono subarashii. 

1 hour ago, HeavenlyAsHell said:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is honestly the best anime I've ever seen. I recommend for everyone that likes a bit of fucked up. 

Apart from that I'd say SAO and Clannad

I don't know how you can even put SAO and Clannad in the same sentence. That's like, a cardinal sin. Clannad is legitimately one of the most emotional anime ever, and SAO is just bad. I don't mean to be rude; I know it still has some appeal to people, but seriously, am I tired of people defending SAO. It's just bad. It was boring when I tried to rewatch it because I knew then that there were no stakes, no good characters, nothing worth investing in the show. If you still get enjoyment out of it, that's fine, I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy stuff you enjoy. I'm just ranting about SAO again because that's what I do.

My recommendations are:

For Rom Coms: Gamers (If you don't mind a lot of misunderstandings and no second season even though it deserves one), Kokoro Connect + the OVAs (THIS ONE DESERVES A SECOND AND A THIRD SEASON EVEN MORE THE SOURCE MATERIAL IS SO GOOD), Kaguya-Sama: Love is War (Extremely funny and actually gets more seasons)

For crying: Anohana, Angel Beats, Clannad, Your Lie in April (Probably my personal favorite anime, although really it might be a tie between it and a few others)

I could have more categories, but I'll leave it at those 2 since Saizy mentioned Rom Coms (Although I admit that crying is sort of the antithesis of comedy).

Finally, as a response to everyone who mentioned SAO:

Watch SAO Abridged.

It's an incredible anime. Better by thousands of times than the original SAO. It surpasses it in story, character development, and, of course, comedy. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuAOJfsMefuej06Q3n4QrSSC7qYjQ-FlU

There's a link to it now go watch it. I promise you'll enjoy it.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

13 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

I don't know how you can even put SAO and Clannad in the same sentence. That's like, a cardinal sin. Clannad is legitimately one of the most emotional anime ever, and SAO is just bad. I don't mean to be rude; I know it still has some appeal to people, but seriously, am I tired of people defending SAO. It's just bad. It was boring when I tried to rewatch it because I knew then that there were no stakes, no good characters, nothing worth investing in the show. If you still get enjoyment out of it, that's fine, I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy stuff you enjoy. I'm just ranting about SAO again because that's what I do.

Ye no you are right 100%. I still enjoyed watching it. You can't really compare Clannad with SAO at all.  

I was just mentioning two anime I enjoyed!

SignautreOne.gif

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

naruto shippuden GIFwater GIF by Funimation200.gif

Naruto & Naruto Shippuden, Free!, and JOJO

:)

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

Hunter X Hunter - It was one of the first animes I have ever watched and it is still my favorite. I was thinking Attack On Titan, but Hunter is just something else. Idk what it is. I think it may be the characters within the show, even the bad guys are still interesting. 

There are so many side details to the show that contribute to the main part which just makes it awesome. Hopefully the succession war arc and the dark continent arc come out in the next 5 years. The show has been on pause since 2014 after the election arc. 

jitticus

Corey in the house

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Saizy

thanks for all the suggestions you beautiful people.
also fuck sao.