Bue.

Need support? Need to vent?

We all need a place where we can release our emotions or find additional support from other people. Let this post be an opportunity for you.

2020 did nothing but give us reasons to get angry or sad-

It's effected all of us in different ways but no doubt, we can all relate on the negative aspects. 

If not we, I will be able to be here for you. My forum messages and/or discord, is always open for every single one of you.

(Consider me a guidance counselor if you have too LOL, I just want to be here for everyone if needed.)

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

Does anyone else remember the daily threads?

Aqar9xc.png

And when it was active 😭

2020 has honestly been the worst year of my life so far. I've lost so much and gained so little in return. What I have gained has been more or less rendered null from COVID-19. Feels too much of a slope to climb sometimes.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

6 hours ago, Shuruia said:

2020 has honestly been the worst year of my life so far. I've lost so much and gained so little in return. What I have gained has been more or less rendered null from COVID-19. Feels too much of a slope to climb sometimes.

I'm honestly really sorry to hear that. 2020 has been rough but to hear someone say it's officially been the worst year of their life, that hits hard.

You're right. It's a huge slope- but all we can do is just push through as a society.

Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for not only the world but for GFL as well!
(not saying 2020 was bad for GFL, just hoping that 2021 will be better for it. ❤️)

im really startled that a catagory 4 hurricane is coming to me directly in its path this year might be hell on earth but anyways im very sad we lost a lot of amazing people EVEN the voice actor of solider from tf2 rick may died with that said im very sorry for what covid has done to us and hope we can beat it together! 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, Dale Gribble. said:

im really startled that a catagory 4 hurricane is coming to me directly in its path this year might be hell on earth but anyways im very sad we lost a lot of amazing people EVEN the voice actor of solider from tf2 rick may died with that said im very sorry for what covid has done to us and hope we can beat it together! 

Oh goodness... yeah, that's never a good circumstance to be in...

I really hope all goes well, keep us updated?

And yeah, the amount of really inspiring people that we lost this year is really dis-heartening. It's all really unfair and angering. :/

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by Cuddlecakes

I've not been feeling good these past few weeks because of the fact that I'm unable to do my job as an admin on the server and I feel useless. So my internet gets really bad from around the afternoon all the way to 1am. And when I mean bad, I mean dial up speed bad. I constantly freeze in the game and I'm unable to move or do anything. And that includes reports. The big thing is that for the past few weeks ever since, no one's been going on the ttt vanilla server at the time my internet is good and I can actually moderate, people are only coming on at night, which is when my internet is bad. I just feel like I've not been doing my job and being a useless admin because I'm not helping the server in any way since everyone's coming on at the time I can't. And it just makes me feel like I should be demoted because of my inactivity. I can't fix my internet issue either.

Edited by Cuddlecakes

Hello again @Cuddlecakes ! ❤️

I hear your issues, and I'm glad you came here to rant about it. First, I would like to say that it really warms my heart to hear that you are this interested into moderating a part of GFL, but it breaks my heart to hear that sometimes you aren't capable of doing so.

You say you feel useless as an admin because you can't do much in game at certain points but I'm sure there is a lot you can do from just Discord? I don't know much about GMOD considering I main the Rust Division, but I would hope there would be some way to make reports VIA Discord, right? For the time that your internet isn't doing so great, I would recommended that you devote more of your attention on those types of things if possible. Perhaps try and get yourself more invested with other dynamics of GMOD while waiting till you can in game. I'm sure interacting with the GMOD general chats in all the positive ways, even apart from the VANILLA side, would be just as effective ! :3

I also hate to hear for when your internet is improving, not a lot of people are on. That's a real bummer. I hope that situation for you and your family somehow emolliates over time. Or- I hope you guys are able to get a better internet router and/or upgrade it whenever.

Feel free to update us here!

-Bue. // Blue_Panda130

• 1 month later...

I'm going to message here again in hopes that people will see it and use it to their advantage if needed. ❤️

On 11/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, Bue. said:

Hello again @Cuddlecakes ! ❤️

I hear your issues, and I'm glad you came here to rant about it. First, I would like to say that it really warms my heart to hear that you are this interested into moderating a part of GFL, but it breaks my heart to hear that sometimes you aren't capable of doing so.

You say you feel useless as an admin because you can't do much in game at certain points but I'm sure there is a lot you can do from just Discord? I don't know much about GMOD considering I main the Rust Division, but I would hope there would be some way to make reports VIA Discord, right? For the time that your internet isn't doing so great, I would recommended that you devote more of your attention on those types of things if possible. Perhaps try and get yourself more invested with other dynamics of GMOD while waiting till you can in game. I'm sure interacting with the GMOD general chats in all the positive ways, even apart from the VANILLA side, would be just as effective ! :3

I also hate to hear for when your internet is improving, not a lot of people are on. That's a real bummer. I hope that situation for you and your family somehow emolliates over time. Or- I hope you guys are able to get a better internet router and/or upgrade it whenever.

Feel free to update us here!

-Bue. // Blue_Panda130

Well good news: I'm getting a new computer that get this, actually works! And I'm going to be able to switch to wired internet since wireless is just..... bad. So things will be turning out nicely yes. Also the message you sent 8 hours ago reminded me this existed again so thanks lol