Bendy

Uncrustables Or Normal PB&J?

Uncrustables or PB&J Sandwich?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Uncrustables or PB&J Sandwich?

• PB&J Sandwich
    • Uncrustables

Uncrustables taste fake, and if you get them from someone else, 9 times out of 10 they are frozen/soggy.

╔                               ╗

Scott

Posted  Edited by Cuddlecakes

I've never heard of uncrustables but it doesn't matter since I prefer authenticity in my food so PB&J has won out! YEAH TAKE THAT FOOD THAT I'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE, TAKE THAT!

Edited by Cuddlecakes

5 hours ago, Cuddlecakes said:

I've never heard of uncrustables but it doesn't matter since I prefer authenticity in my food so PB&J has won out! YEAH TAKE THAT FOOD THAT I'VE NEVER HAD BEFORE, TAKE THAT!

they are literally just a PB&J hot pocket minus the hot part

/https://www.smuckersuncrustables.com/

they suck

spartan-737 of the UNSC

Untitled.png.fedd8770f6c536347870db66beb82e4a.png

How can you not like uncrustables? Legit defrost em and boom you got a quick PB&J, don’t gotta be an alchemist and waste time lmao.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

22 hours ago, MrSleeps said:

How can you not like uncrustables? Legit defrost em and boom you got a quick PB&J, don’t gotta be an alchemist and waste time lmao.

This whole poll is rigged because it was supposed to be "Do you like uncrustables" with a yes/no. But instead we did it against normal pb&j. It all started cause bendy said he hates uncrustables smh

5 hours ago, Dini said:

This whole poll is rigged because it was supposed to be "Do you like uncrustables" with a yes/no. But instead we did it against normal pb&j. It all started cause bendy said he hates uncrustables smh

The question was never "Do you like uncrustables" we were arguing about when presented with the option between the two, the majority of people would choose the obviously superior option! Make a new one your way and let's see what happens :)

Discord: bendy#0001 | Steam: /id/bendeey