JustJess

unmute?

i was randomly muted when i wasnt even talking everyone on the server tripped out and was shocked and no one thought my mute was justified i never did anything on the server but im getting a perm mute i havent said anything or done anything? i dont understand all the people on there dont either

You were previously muted for saying racial slurs in-game, to which you made a previous ban appeal and upon getting that denied you continued to go apeshit on Discord. Today you posted sensitive information on the server, supposedly your own personal phone number which we do not allow for the safety of our players. For one, we cannot even verify if it's your number or not, and even if it is, it's really dumb to post that kind of stuff in a public game server.

All of these things combined resulted in a decision by the management side of the server to snuff your ability to talk in game from here on out as you've proved you're not very considerate, and quite frankly toxic. You may appeal your silence again in one month, and I would suggest that you do not try to make the argument that you've done "nothing" if you decide to make one, because you have. This is not a personal attack on you, this is the direct result of very poor behavior. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)