UncleLecter

UncleLecter's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by UncleLecter - Edit Reason: Added more to explain where I stand.

Steam Name(s): Rick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56683404

Admin that banned you: Spazzin

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban for a week.

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for "Ghosting" when I asked why my friend was slayed for killing a T yes Solex is my friend but we weren't ghosting. There was a call out by 3 people who said who the T was and he followed the KOS I did not inform him who the T was I simply asked why he was getting slayed and then was Banned for ghosting. I don't believe it was fair considering people can play ttt and be on discord. 

Look I've been on the server for a good while maybe not consistently but still a good while I just don't get why I would go and start ghosting now if I didn't before.... I enjoy the server and the people I've met on it and to add to the fact if I was ghosting why didn't I just tell him who the T was every round. We killed each other and kept the game fair but if questioning why my friend is being slayed leads to a ghosting ban then alright I guess just wish I would've been warned before hand and I would've listened.  I hope I can be given a chance but if not that's fine.

Edited by UncleLecter
Added more to explain where I stand.

Posted  Edited by Spazzin

The other admins reviewed the video and didn't hear a kos, only sus. I saw you 2 were friends and your friend killed the guy after you died, and his reason on the report was "assumption" so i hope you understand why that would look like ghosting to me.

Since you made an appeal and this is your first serious ban, I've not only removed your ban, but your friend's ban as well. Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope to see you on the servers again

Edited by Spazzin