Plexol

[CS:GO Training Guide] for New & Experienced Players

Posted  Edited by Plexol

Have you just started CS:GO or maybe are you already a semi-pro player? It does not matter! This will improve your skill regardless of your current skill level. @CrusTi and @Plexol have created a very particular guide to help those who aren't sure how to train them self to advance in CS:GO. This guide was made over a period of 2 weeks to insure the best QUALITY in the guide, officially published on October 14, 2016 at 1:02 A.M in the morning.

GUIDE: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=774008714

Training-Guide.gif

If you can pin this topic so more CSGO enthusiasts will come take a look!

Edited by Plexol

76561198184952842.png

Most guides on steam for CS:GO only talk about a particular skill to train in, for instance a AIM guide which tells you the best way to train in aiming. Yes this guide does have a lot of similar topics for those skills, however this guide doesn't tell you the best way to shoot your gun or throw a smoke. The guide gives you a near perfect optional schedule to follow on how to train better for CS:GO.  So I'm not saying there aren't any guides like this one, however I would say this is one of the best guides for a training course schedule. Please go through all the guides you see and link me a guide that is a training course there aren't many. js

76561198184952842.png

Please dont -1 the guide unless you have a valid reason. And if you have a valid reason you should post it. The point of the +1/-1 system, @Joshy, was to get people feedback and first impressions. @RandomBear dont -1 unless you have a valid reason. Its just like saying, we have too many admins, js.

The best way to get feedback would be to simply ask for it, instead of saying "Please +1 or -1 the thread". It makes it seem as if he's asking for reputation, and it overall just doesn't make a lot of sense. Also putting it as a poll and at the bottom of the post didn't make a lot of sense, either.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Posted  Edited by Plexol

Not to bring up old posts again but their is no reason to -1 this post, unless you sincerely dislike it. If you just -1 just because you have the power, honestly does not help anyone. We worked pretty hard on this Guide for people who need/want more help in the competitive scene in CS:GO. @Addy You seem like a chill dude but I don't ask for reputation to boost my ego, really i'm just asking for feedback to improve the Guide. I had been busy with school and such so I was away from the site for awhile. From what I personally remember when first making this Guide with @CrusTithere was NO Guides like this one, that gave the user a professionally suggested schedule to follow to improve in CS:GO. Yes. Outside of Steam on other sites maybe their was other Guides like this one, however this is for the Steam community on the Steam site. Thanks for the Feedback anyways ::x:

Edited by Plexol

76561198184952842.png

• 1 year later...