A Goddamn Weeb

aight imma head out

Your words hit really close to home. I wasn't here the last couple months, but I always really enjoyed playing with you Weeb. I'm happy that I was able to contribute to the fun times, and I'm really happy to hear that we were there for you during your time of need. I feel the same way.

Although you were a quiet bean in the beginning, you were always really kind and forgiving, and you definitely made the rounds more fun. I always appreciated playing with ya. You had some really impressive gamer moments.

I wish you happiness and the best of luck in your adventures homie, and have fun! ❤️

Achievements

I didn’t talk to you too much Weeb, but I’ve played with you several times here and there and it sucks you’ve decided to part. Wish you the best of luck in finding another community suited for you!

• 2 weeks later...

well, i guess im late to this aren't i, it was always fun to play with you, if not frustrating at times, but what more can you expect going against someone who is good, i agree that most of the regulars that were around in that time span have either left formally, disappeared, or become way less regular. i  can promise i'll miss playing with you, thats for sure.

2Q-1.png

Was a pleasure playing with you. Never got to know you that well but you were never a problem player on the server. Best of luck hombre 👋.

Achievements

I Ain't Reading All That | Know Your Meme

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙