Ben

Update On The Moderation Team

Congrats to you all ; )

Token             

-Former Nerd-

I have mixed feelings about this, but congratulations none the less

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

Thanks, guys!

They are definitely excited about taking in new people too.  Very excited.  It's a great time to help join us and create the community the way you wanted- share your vision.

Some of my most common feedback is the visible forum activity is too low.  The last team had a little bit of a problem in that domain and I don't think it would be a good idea to go full circle there.  I see a lot of you guys lurking on the forums a lot I trust you're super active behind the scenes and ready to share your ideas.  Please join in on the discussions!  So many of you all I wanted to basically post on the application saying "Yeah, this one is an easy yes!  +1" but if post count is low... or high quantity of low quality posts, then we're really going to have to struggle and discuss on it.  Make it easy for us :) we want you on the team.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152