Baby

My Artwork

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: I wanted to change where the captions were for the pictures. >.>

Hello, my GFL friends! <3

So, I never explored much of the GFL forums outside of the General Discussion and Garry's Mod Murder forums, therefore, I decided to explore more around and I found this under Interests. Art is one of my favourite things to be honest. I don't draw an awful lot, but I think I'll go ahead and create this thread for whenever I want to post any of my artwork. To start, I'll post a few things that aren't necessarily recent, but are somewhat decent enough for this post. 

I wouldn't consider my art style to be anime either. I used to, but I tried changing up to make it more like a realistic cartoon like drawing. It's not perfect, as no artist is, but I think it's somewhat decent.

I don't know if my signature is on any of these, but most will be AlliNeko since that was my username on Colors3D! when I made them. I'm too lazy to look.

I used to love this one, but looking back I honestly could have done better.. xD

2919445-2wXgbwrBgT6LU2lk.jpg

Yeahh, I had an obsession with death and gore..

3080034-EW8MYZvxYBGL5mG5.jpg

2916860-K_ilgLoarRNh9f_q.jpg

Don't judge me, I absolutely loved Supernatural at the time..

3017247-VFzCtg9aGgMOb4ID.jpg

3028970-NoUgchHMPhX4rMzV.jpg

This is my most recent drawing. I like the red nose thing, so I incorporated it into my style.

3593130-1aWP2OTbn5EWv7pQ.jpg

That's all I'm posting for now. I'll upload more when I get around to drawing more that I like. XD

Edited by PastelKitty
I wanted to change where the captions were for the pictures. >.>

I like your artwork, its at least better than mines. I only draw stick figures or sketches xD. I especially like that second image, the roundness of the breast is realistic enough for me to see that it's big.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

17 hours ago, Bae said:

I like your artwork, its at least better than mines. I only draw stick figures or sketches xD. I especially like that second image, the roundness of the breast is realistic enough for me to see that it's big.

15 hours ago, MrRabbit said:

Love this ^-^

Thank you! I'm glad you like my artwork. 

I had a thing with boobs when I first started drawing, my beginner artist is showing. Haha!

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: My spellcheck changed unproportional to proportional??

Before you view this, just know...

I know the face is messed up. I noticed. It's unproportional. I'm just really lazy and don't feel like branching out the painting and redoing the face. Everything else I really like though.

3606136-b6MPusVwtn5p2vVI.jpg

Edited by PastelKitty
My spellcheck changed unproportional to proportional??

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: Changed my mind about redrawing one.

This is actually older than all of the posted drawings above I think, but I happened to stumble upon it on my laptop.

TOP Killer.jpg

This is newer, but I don't like it lol

BearxMe.jpg

By the way, the bad quality on the image above is because it was done on my 3DS on Colors! 3D.. I don't use it anymore though, so this will be my last drawing from there.

Edited by PastelKitty
Changed my mind about redrawing one.

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: I added new information.

It's been awhile since I've finished any artwork. I just finished this like ten minutes ago and I kinda like it. It's supposed to be a self portrait. I probably should have used red to shade rather than purple, but it's probably fine.Self Portrait.PNG

Edited by PastelKitty
I added new information.

Posted  Edited by PastelKitty - Edit Reason: Deleted a word on accident

So this was a project in my art class. I didn't think it would turn out as good as it did having to have boxes of different colors, but I like it.

IMG_3642.JPG

Edited by PastelKitty
Deleted a word on accident

• 1 month later...

Alrighty~

It's been a while. I'm currently working on an animation. The song I'm animating to is Lone Digger by Caravan Palace.

I should also mention that the animation will not be as bad as quality as the preview picture. This was taken from my phone onto the device, therefore, it's not going to be the greatest. The actual footage of the animation will be directly imported from my device to my laptop. 

Now that's out of the way, here's the preview image!~

16559013_386141645084673_2110797139_n.jpg?oh=2db1c1a0c0ac993be5ebfd6191965efa&oe=589A053A

Better than anything I could do, 10/10 ma lady

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile, huh? Well, I actually got around to doing something. It's not colored or anything and I don't know if it ever will, but here is something I created. I got the idea after watching different Dead Girl Walking and Dead Girl Walking (reprise) animatics on Youtube.58d050ba01b95_DeadGirlWalking.PNG.359a3b133ed5bb00985aae23435bf5bc.PNG

• 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by PastelKitty

I finally got around to drawing some more. I've been doing small sketches in my sketchbook, but I'd rather not post sloppy artwork. I actually just finished this piece. I'm very proud of it. I decided her name to be Baby in memory of my favorite character Baby Firefly. She's going to be representing myself online, so my name is changing to Baby. Kek.PastelKittyWallpaper.thumb.jpg.3be33af23a74f534eac0288f4b1225a0.jpg

Edited by PastelKitty

• 1 year later...
Posted  Edited by Baby - Edit Reason: Wanted to comment on mistake

So, I've been kind of M.I.A. haven't I? Oopsies.
I've done quite a bit of stuff since I've been gone and I feel like sharing them. 5bb60b695310b_DoubleBun.jpg.d8a4bbc86eba0824ed4a43ed8bd98782.jpg

Now, this I kind of hate a lot. It just makes me cringe looking at it, but I'm sharing it anyway because it's just more art I can add.

Blondie.jpg.19c48291db4374597c8aca6088ad671b.jpg

I'm pretty sure this began as something like a self portrait, but it doesn't look like me, plus I'm not a blonde anymore. My hair has been red for like months now.

5bb60b6aaa570_RedGirl.png.e47c2011e388c865a70f8e7240be63c7.png

I think at the time this was my favorite art piece. I just thought it was super cute.

43050749_716478802050954_2145299743029329920_o.thumb.jpg.7cc431f41d94f6c98dbf26791759018b.jpg

Wow, look, a drawing I actually put the date on! Seriously though, this is my favorite drawing of all time. I was super proud of it when I did it. I liked the shading in it compared to my other works and since it's Halloween month I had to put pumpkins in the background. Those weren't drawn by me though, I just imported the pumpkins from Google.

EDIT*: I just noticed I forgot to erase a teeny bit of the skin shading from her hair.... oops. 

Edited by Baby
Wanted to comment on mistake

• 7 months later...
Posted  Edited by Baby - Edit Reason: I totally f'd up my text

Holy cow, I've been very bad at logging on here in general let alone updating my art page... oopsies.

I stopped drawing for a while tbh, so what I'm about to upload is gonna be weird from the time differences in drawing lol.

56009178cf7800f978fed5bbb522210c.jpg.1052d9f444a072f328f78a681c7bd07c.jpg

Okay so I can't take full credit for this one.. I just wanted to mess around with colors so I took an anime base from google & used it to start making a self portrait of me. Also yes I know my hair is short in this but not my profile pic, I had a breakdown & chopped it all off it's in the process of regrowing....

painting.jpg.cd79340b93271898743dbb6a7e4e5779.jpg

This one was my confidence boosting after the previous drawing and watching a random video I found of a speedpaint. The way they started drawing inspired me.Alexis.jpg.87c1167ac9aae3a597be6a789223fbe4.jpg

So this was a request from one of my old friend's daughter. She asked me to draw her after seeing my previous drawing. I obviously did. I'm really proud of it.1802179384_OCChallenge.jpg.bd34d9f494d90a7793c275cc34782ac7.jpg

Okay, THIS ONE! Oh mah lawd I'm in love. I actually just finished this one not even 10 minutes ago. I did this for a thing called the OC Challenge. The hair has to be your favorite color, the eyes have to be your birth stone, your clothes have to be the color of your phone case, and lastly a bow if you're a girl or a scarf if you're a boy.  Feel free to do it yourselves :)

Anyways, that's all the artwork I have right now. Shows how much I've been drawing lately, huh?

Edited by Baby
I totally f'd up my text