EJ.

Signature Art Request from EJ.

Request type:

Signature

Size: 

I believe it said the max is 1200 x 300 pixels (I think?). Doesn't have to be that big, but a "larger" sized image would be nice.

Source image/render: 

I think just the GFL logo would be fine, in all honesty.

Text *(optional):

Former GMod Deathrun Admin
Former GMod Breach Admin
Former GMod Jailbreak Admin

Color scheme *(optional):

Something along the lines of Navy to Orange, I think the correct term is a gradient across Navy to Orange.

Examples:

https://imgur.com/a/dVGCVPb im not sure how to get the image in here, but if you're not able to see the image, it's basically just the text I would like around the GFL logo (like the text goes entirely around the circumference of the logo).

I really appreciate this. Thank you all.

Additional information: 

Nothing else.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@EJ. Hey, I completed your request...

EJ._FINAL.thumb.png.07248267ea682c949255927ef0d98d80.png

Started: 2/18/21 - Ended: 3/1/21

(12 Days)

Mics.

Spoiler

Evaluation 

First of all, this a pretty unique request you gave me. I never had someone sketch a drawing for their request. The colors of the request were the challenge for this request. Having a gradient across navy blue to orange was pretty hard because the navy was too dark and made the image bull compared to bright orange. So I made the navy blue into the same blue as the GFL Logo; having a gradient to navy blue.

Nonetheless, the request wasn't too complex in order to complete.

Inspiration

The only inspiration I had with this request was the OPs sketch. At first, I was lost for a bit until I thought about YouTube thumbnails for the Sig. So, I started creating thumbnails for each GMod role and divide them into different units. Then I thought, maybe I should make badges for each GMod role for the Sig. therefore, I had to use other software than Photoshop and I'm not very skilled at Illustration. 

Sketches

As for every request, I sketch my drawings to help me complete the request...

Spoiler

PXL_20210301_115140496.jpg.85cfc3dbdee68eb2571b898c76c6df0a.jpg

Other than that, it would be great that if I could be more skilled at Illustration and changed the layout of the request so that the colors wouldn't be so impactful. For now, I believe this request is clean and simple.

If there's any adjustments you want me to make, I'll be happy to change. 😄 

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

5 hours ago, AceOfSpadesMM said:

@EJ. Hey, I completed your request...

EJ._FINAL.thumb.png.07248267ea682c949255927ef0d98d80.png

Started: 2/18/21 - Ended: 3/1/21

(12 Days)

Mics.

Reveal hidden contents

Evaluation 

First of all, this a pretty unique request you gave me. I never had someone sketch a drawing for their request. The colors of the request were the challenge for this request. Having a gradient across navy blue to orange was pretty hard because the navy was too dark and made the image bull compared to bright orange. So I made the navy blue into the same blue as the GFL Logo; having a gradient to navy blue.

Nonetheless, the request wasn't too complex in order to complete.

Inspiration

The only inspiration I had with this request was the OPs sketch. At first, I was lost for a bit until I thought about YouTube thumbnails for the Sig. So, I started creating thumbnails for each GMod role and divide them into different units. Then I thought, maybe I should make badges for each GMod role for the Sig. therefore, I had to use other software than Photoshop and I'm not very skilled at Illustration. 

Sketches

As for every request, I sketch my drawings to help me complete the request...

Reveal hidden contents

PXL_20210301_115140496.jpg.85cfc3dbdee68eb2571b898c76c6df0a.jpg

Other than that, it would be great that if I could be more skilled at Illustration and changed the layout of the request so that the colors wouldn't be so impactful. For now, I believe this request is clean and simple.

If there's any adjustments you want me to make, I'll be happy to change. 😄 

This is perfect. Thank you so so much.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.