AceOfSpadesMM

AceOfSpadesMM's Projects/Ambitions

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpadesMM

BIGGGGG UPDATE!

GFX Requests Will Be Posted Every Week!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the past, I wanted to finish the GFX requests as soon as possible, but I come to realize that if I wanted to complete a project, I have to put in effort and skills I have into the GFX Request without shit-posting.

You will have to wait in a queue once your request is accepted. It'll take a week or two to have your request fulfilled unless there's a holiday or an event.
Sorry to everyone who's waiting for me; thank you for your support. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Due Dates:

@EJ. - 3/1/21
@Lonely - 3/8/21
@flamie Alexis - 3/15/21
@GFLBot - 3/??/21

Update: 2/24/21
Edited by AceOfSpadesMM

Updated: 1/29/21 (MM/DD/YY)

To be continued....

Achievements

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpadesMM - Edit Reason: .

Welcome To March PnA!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this month, I'm still continuing my GFX projects and still making plans for my ambitus goals.

After I get done finishing all the GFX requests I accepted, I'm going to take a break from GFX and focus on the skills on illustration and 3d design.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CSGO Map and Game mode

My personal future project would be making a CSGO map

Now, I have a very ambitus spirit; so I love giving myself a challenge when I have the resources to complete it. 
That said, for this map, I wanted to have a storyline and new/unique game modes. Similar to COD Zombies or a cartoon tv show with different settings and characters.

At first, I thought I wanted to create a Jailbreak map, but when GFL's JB server turned into a HellGamers server, it wasn't pushing me to create the map as before and now it's on pause. For the game mode, I don't want it to be a co-op mission where you play it once and that's it. I wanted to be similar to a Zombie Escape map with a storyline and having players using teamwork to complete, but having that Jailbreak RP experience where players are enemies to each other and having side goals to complete to win the game for your team.

For right now, I'm still thinking about it, and will be my next project to complete when I'm ready!

YouTube Channel

Spoiler

Shrug GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Inner-GFX Projects

For this, I want to create more projects for GFL. Something small like a poster, a discord gif PFP, or trailers for the CSGO serves. I haven't got started on any project yet, but I wanted to make it happen in the near future.

Blender Animation

To be clear, I never created an original idea in 3D before. I wanted to, I often get inspired by other people's animation online, but I never know where to start. I'm still learning to navigate Blender and learning how to make a chair or a cup, but I'm learning. One day, I'll create an animation film with my ideas and aspirations; therefore, will take a bit of experience.

New Signature

For this signature, I wanted to created in a gif. Now that I can only have 2 line in a sig. I wanted to have to sig to be impactful but readable to the viewer.

My inspiration come from Minecraft community servers gifs wanting to people to join

Ex.

Spoiler

Minecraft Website

MineSuperior

InsanityCraft

CubeCraft Games

Applecraft

Not sure when I'm going to start but something I wanted to do.

Thanks for reading March PnA!

Last month's PnA!

TL;DR

Spoiler
  • CSGO Map/Game Mode: Big Ideas but I'm lost in the darkness
  • YouTube Channel: HEY! I have 70 subs!
  • Inner-GFX Projects: Stuff about GFL I want to work on, but not enough time to work on them.
  • Blender Animation: I'm still learning how to create a jumping square.
  • New Signature: Something Pog and WOW and that's SOO COOLL!!!1!!!

Edited by AceOfSpadesMM

To be continued....

Achievements

Posted  Edited by AceOfSpadesMM

Welcome To April PnA!

Work as been making be busy and taking time away from my projects.

I wanted to get started or continue projects I had planned when I get off of work but I'm too tried or deprived to focus and be productive with my time.

(Almost to the point where I wanted to quit).

For now, I need to be patient...I think.

Upcoming CSGO Map

While on and off work, I began designing a CSGO JB map. I wanted to build a JB is because I found GFL from JB and still is one of my fav. game modes to play in CSGO. I know what players want in a JB and what different types of servers prefer what map to play. The map theme will be from the Cartoon Network show Adventure Time. I really love this show and ever since I played jb_undertale, I wanted to build a map that could be transformed into CSGO that'll be fun that'll be fun for other players. 

Here's some screenshots of what I got so far...

Spoiler

093be32c0d20ad8503243de1478110bc.png

Ex.

Spoiler

Ex.1.1.0.thumb.png.8bce38c603b69f3db19f93ef36f56077.png

Ex.9.thumb.png.f807fadc863cb91519b1a28b6f83213b.png

0fd99fad81e3e8e18e09994f50c490ae.png

Nothing much, but it's getting there...

Inner-GFX Projects

I'm still working on the projects. I know I might seem lazy, but really there's nothing really pushing me to work on the projects and there's no real due date on them. Will it get done? Yes. When? Soon.

Conclusion

There's more ideas and future plans I'm working on, but I need time and space to complete, or get started on them. If there's people out there willing to help or believe in me, that'll be great. 

Edited by AceOfSpadesMM

To be continued....

Achievements

UPDATE!

Canceling GFX Projects:

@flamie Alexis & @GFLBot

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to say first is that I'm sorry. I keep telling you guys that I'm going to finish these projects and keep thinking that it's going to happen, that the people's expectations and mine are going to be met; and that everything that I have the skills for will be managed in these projects. However, while I did had the ideas for these projects, I didn't focus on the reality of them. I keep running into things that I haven't touched on and I keep doubting myself into making these projects and the expectations that I was fantasizing of. As days and weeks passed by, the GFX project wasn't a project that I could complete in a few days or a couple of weeks, it felt that it was something that I'm capable to complete but it would take time to do so. As for now, the project isn't canceled but put to the side to focus on things that are recognized and have a motive to complete.

I've learned my lesson in all of this...

First, test and practice the projects before doing them. I keep succeeding in making GFX projects in the past and completing them thinking that every other project is the same and didn't need that much of a focus to complete. I failed at practicing the project when I already told people that I'm going to complete it and didn't take caution about the project making sure that I can handle it, therefore lead me to my misunderstanding and errors.

Secondly, I shouldn't depend on others to complete a responsibility that I have. When I couldn't complete one of the projects, I thought that having someone there to help was the answer. However, there was no passion there that'll help the other people see a goal and the will to work and help. I didn't provide the success or the determination to ease the assistants to complete the request leading to doubt and helplessness to the projects.

Lastly, I should have the mindset to complete the projects. The mindset that I still do have, the dream, the idea, to the projects, but in a long-term goal. If the dream that I have isn't working out, I should have a different system in place to help me complete a project faster and still come out with the same passion that had when starting. By the end, I'll learn and change yet being true to me, being true to the people who love my work. If I believe enough in myself, anything is possible.

Thank you for reading and hopefully understanding my point. 😄  More projects in the future are coming up sooner or later. I hope you guys have a wonderful day! ❤️ 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....

Achievements

Welcome To June PnA!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! It's been a while since my last PnA post to let me fill you in on what's going on. 🙂

For the past few weeks, I slowly stop caring about creating projects and have been more focused on my life. Philosophy has been a huge change in my life and is helping me rethink things that I should be doing, focusing on what makes me happy and what's the right path to take in making a better future for myself and others. I started creating philosophy about my life: learning what's success means to me, what changes and innovations I can take to improve my life, what's becoming a failure and how I can overcome it, what's wanting, what's creative, etc. I was questioning myself and trying to find a way in where I can become more than who I am now. Therefore, when I get home from work, I can relax and sit on the couch thinking about these philosophy questions to improve my life. 

Now that I had a month to gather myself, I wanted to continue focusing on GFL and future projects that I have been thinking about creating. I had this one idea of creating my own social media platform, where I create multiple accounts that'll be different. I create characters from different worlds that'll all be digital and unique from each other. My main account, AceOfSpadesMM, will be the main hub to contain all of this chaos and stories. With this much power, my creativity will be limitless, a creative power that'll be useful for the world, not just myself. It's in work-in-progress but I'm getting there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Future Plan

I want to have a plan for my future here in GFL as a GFX. The first thing I was to do moving forward is to create limited work for me for the month. 

I decided to complete only 3 GFX requests per month (depends on how long it takes or what plan I'm pursuing). I always do love creating projects, but I do need space to rethink and learn. Therefore, when I completed 3 projects, and I don't see any improvement or new ideas for the future, it starts to feel more like a task than a hobby. When I first started working as a GFX, I was filled with energy and wanted every idea that comes to mind to become real. I need space but I wasn't giving myself any as I got used to becoming a GFX. By giving myself space, it's easier to be original with projects and determined. On top of that, with the time that I have left in the month, I can create projects that are more for me and freedom to focus more on my future goals.

Conclusion

This is not the end for me, I'm becoming who I am.

I don't plan to stop being creative, I'm cursed with it ever since I was young. I love being creative, innovative, and becoming a novelty in my life and others. I hope to see my life in something more than I can imagine and I hope you all can see my dreams through. 🙂 

To be continued....

Achievements