Bue.

It's been a pleasure.

Posted  Edited by Alexis

It sucks to see you go. I'm glad to have met you, and I know you'll be back! You will be missed dearly on your departure. Hopefully, when you return, we can game sometime. ❤️

Edited by Alexis

Blue I'm going to miss you a lot and I believe you know that 😕 

You've helped me when I was struggling and taught me everything I know....
It's really hard to be saying goodbye or even See you later you're such an amazing friend and just know if you need ANYTHING please,  please dm me.

😞 
love you - hate

ಠ_ಠ  ♥ 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓶222 ♥ [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ♥ 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻 ♥ (ง°ل͜°)ง

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ♥ 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 ♥ (ʘᗩʘ')

842157893_giphy(9).gif.7c80a4029b9cf2692984bd23ddb009cf.gif

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

Thanks for helping the Writing Team when it in a slump for a while after Trigger left and before the PR Boys took us in. I appreciate it.

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

Although I've never associated you all that much if not any outside of some topics on forums here, I've still witnessed your dedication here with what time you had/seen how good of a personality you got. It's a shame to see you go but understandable as life isn't always kind. I thank you for the time spent here and hopefully everything goes in your favor soon. Mosr of all, keep being you. Theres plenty here that would love to see you back soon too! Should you need to talk, I'm sure alot of us here got your back! 

SSR

38 minutes ago, Bue. said:

It's been a pleasure.

I didn't exactly ever think that this time would come so soon, but it has. There's some really important things that I need to patch up in life before I'm completely able to continue my journey here. Will I be back? Most likely. I definitely don't think I've fully fulfilled my desires to help GFL flourish just yet.

First, I want to give a huge special thank you to @JGuary55 for actually finding me on one of the GFL Rust servers and influencing me to become a Staff member. The opportunity I've had here has been nothing but a blessing. GFL has taken me out of one of my worst points in life, and has been one of the very few reasons that I've wanted to better myself & my life.

I could not thank you all enough.

Im honestly glad I fought with the rust admin team to get you on here lol, I know we had our differences in the beginning of when we met, but im super glad were friends again and so much better, thank you for making rust better and putting all the time and effort into GFL  in general, surley you come back. No one can leave GFL xD

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

@Bue. still taking me out for dinner right?

Edit: Anyways see you later! Keep in touch with us! If not then well you break our hearts.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I knew you were a good one when I first saw you. I'm glad we gave you the chance to dedicate so much of your time and effort into the community. Rust is one of our toughest divisions to be involved with staff-wise, so I have nothing but respect for you and the people you worked alongside. Your time with us was relatively short, but you certainly burned like the brighest star.

Be well.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheJitFace

Wow actually surprised with this one. Sad to see you go, but good luck on your life. It was fun joking around with you on discord. 

P.S. Time Check 

Edited by TheJitFace

jitticus

Posted  Edited by Serenity

Wow this is something I really didn’t expect to see from you, at least for a very long time.

You were one of my first friends I made when I joined GFL. You guided me and helped me meet even more people I call friends today. I had so much fun working under you on the writing team and playing rust with you a few months back. It’s super sad to see you going away, but I understand life gets in the way and it’s more important and I wish you the best with sorting out everything. Thank you for everything you’ve done for GFL and I hope to see you back soon. ❤️

Stay safe!

Edited by Serenity

Achievements

I suspected this was going to happen.  It's not a bad thing.  I can tell you're a very ambitious person.  I wish you well with your endeavours; I think you're going to do great.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 hours ago, Bue. said:

It's been a pleasure.

I didn't exactly ever think that this time would come so soon, but it has. There's some really important things that I need to patch up in life before I'm completely able to continue my journey here. Will I be back? Most likely. I definitely don't think I've fully fulfilled my desires to help GFL flourish just yet.

First, I want to give a huge special thank you to @JGuary55 for actually finding me on one of the GFL Rust servers and influencing me to become a Staff member. The opportunity I've had here has been nothing but a blessing. GFL has taken me out of one of my worst points in life, and has been one of the very few reasons that I've wanted to better myself & my life.

I could not thank you all enough.

no please don't go! I'm gonna miss you ❤️

Lonely_Custom_Signature.thumb.png.e3f3797f20e8a645d2868dcc5d2513e7.png

Signature made by @Clavers Living legend ❤️