Joshy

Do you have a nickname?

I thought this might be fun.

Do you have a nickname?  A lot of people in real life call me Joshy including family.  Someone called me Joshy Washy once and the name stuck.

My best friend usually calls me Douche or Douchebag haha.  I think a lot of people allow their best friends to use offensive names?  I'm not sure.  This happened because we use to work in the returns department of a large retail store.  A lot of people try to be sketchy and return broken electronics, which came my way.  I rejected a lot of sketchy returns and those customers would be very vocal about it sometimes using some offensive names.

d144bdf4deb5300c9ba8b0357974fdbc.gif

My wife has a nickname: Salsa.  It's because one of the little kids they couldn't pronounce her name and somehow accidentally called her Salsa.  It stuck.  Now her family calls her that, and since we're together they call us Chips and Salsa.  We're probably going to nickname the baby Guac haha.

NhPaQmh.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Irl, no

In HnS, yes. My name is usually Brotherwolf or [Mint]Wuffy in game, but I've gone by Wuf, Wufwufwufwufwuf, Wolfy, Waffle, and @Musicality called me a big bitch so ye I've had some fun on HnS 😛

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Reaps
Reapie
Skreaper
Stinky
Momma Reaper
Daddy Reaper
Console God

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

I got "Scuff" caused I showed up to military academy after I got in a fight with my neighbor kid and he scraped the hell out of my face.
"Sour cream white boy" because I had no rhythm.
"Robocop" because of how I call in on the radio at work.
And "Obi" because I'm the master of all things at my workplace, I also now run training.

why would my wife jane leave me like this

ojvsodv;sv;sd.;vsglerhl;er;her;h;elrh;le;lhel;h;dlfherkbelrjeh;jerj;hewkrh;ererhhimhimhimhlhlhl;;sg;;ge;weg;we;gw;g;weg;we;gw;egw;g;weg;;weg;wh;a;asfkfifhuettl;;;iuus883939usss;;;;msahsahhasysyyasy;;;snng8u8euf8ufbene88e889ed899898ee898899889r;;;;;

I have come back from the dead just to say that my nickname since I was a child has been "Gopher". My old username, "evilgopherdude" got it's inspiration from that, and it stuck for a while. Old friends of mine still call me Gopher too.