Ben

What do you truly desire the most in your life?

For me, being able to afford to go everywhere I want to go. For instance, going to a American Football games because they cost a lot of money, taking a flight to a place in Europe (Northernmost part of Norway country for midnight sun), going on a world cruise for 90 days or so, etc. 

As title say - what do you desire the most in your life?

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by flamie Alexis

If I had to pick probably easy low cost access to laser/electrolysis and the different surgeries I'll need later down the line. If I could have a wish granted it would be to be able to avoid all of that and just be a cis girl.

Edited by flamie Alexis

1107951178_alexisbanner.thumb.png.d7ca1e71df7c98ca1d07991466c62ed7.png

Thanks to @BlazingArson for the signature ❤️
Ko-Fi image.png.d5454ca380d782432beb60154e315225.png

Happiness, which would probably come with more stability and control in my life, which I've been getting more of recently, so I'm pretty content. Other than the fact that my partner lives not here 😔 having him here would give me happiness

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

A single moment of pure, unadulterated happiness

Not a lot, but at least one memory that I will cherish till my dying day 

GFL's Furry Femboy Representation. Happy to help when I can! Here's your invitation for a fun time on GFL!

987824521_resized-image-Promo(1).jpeg.9a23fb145996527d145d5b9d5ac2e84f.jpeg

My most desire in my life, which I thought about this when I was a kid, is to give my life to other people. Meaning, I always wanted to give my energy and effort to make people happy and comfortable, no matter who they are.

I see myself in everyone that I talk to and making them smile and excited would be fulfilling. 

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Happiness, 200k+ per year, and a purpose. I just feel like an empty shell with no motivation or purpose for anything.

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

3 hours ago, flamie Alexis said:

If I could have a wish granted it would be to be able to avoid all of that and just be a cis girl.

this tbh

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

A nose job.

Height growth of at least 5'3" or above.

Stable income and friendships.

Two boyfriends and maybe one girlfriend.

n_n

habbiny.png

legal to pee without mommy  

Posted  Edited by Shuruia

Not necessarily immortality, but rather an indefinite amount of time to figure things out. Sometimes I feel as though I need more time in my life to gather the courage to do certain things, or to think long enough about the circumstances to make the most sound decision.

I guess if I had to be more realistic, I'd just wish I had the long-term security and stability to let me pursue whatever catches my fancy.

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

I think the ultimate goal for a lot of people is just to have a good amount of love and money in life. 💀

Pretty much my main goal too, lol.

7 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Not necessarily immortality, but rather an indefinite amount of time to figure things out. Sometimes I feel as though I need more time in my life to gather the courage to do certain things, or to think long enough about the circumstances to make the most sound decision.

I guess if I had to be more realistic, I'd just wish I had the long-term security and stability to let me pursue whatever catches my fancy.

This actually is one thing I would want. Immortality so I can experience everything. 

jitticus