Kettermelon

uh

Safe travels my dear friend (not that you're really traveling anywhere for that matter lol). It's always great to play with you Ketter, both in and out of the server, and I'm glad I got to know you better as time passed. Thanks for all you've done for the server and the community, and even though I won't know all of it (since I haven't been on as long as you've been around), I'll always treasure the moments that we did have. You'll always have a prop-filled place in my heart and Rotation's, and I do hope you visit in the future. Definitely stay in touch and let's keep playing other games like CS:GO idk. love you

Look, I know I havent been with rot as long as you, but I'm not even worthy of a mention? Really?

Nah but in all seriousness your a cool person, and I wish you the best.

2Q-1.png

My boy ketter, while I understand and respect your choice here, can't lie when I say it's bitter, you were one of my first interactions of peeps when I came back to play again. While our first times weren't the best (some slays from you lol) we still had a shit ton of enjoyable times. We also have plenty of great moments out side of the server too and I sincerely hope we can make some more. You know where to reach me and I'd be happy to do something with you. After all I am in the basement feeding off the internet 🙂

Please consider to hop in whenever you'd wish. Since I won't be expecting you to be around as much anymore 😞

I still plan to uphold the trust you put in me when you brought me on as a admin (I just need to hop my ass on some more too lol) hope to hear from you soon. Thank you my friend. Love always 

SSR

Been banned for 7 months. Watching the player base fucking decline afterwards hurt. I was happy to see how much effort you had put to try and revive some of that, alot of people did. I know i will get unbanned at some stage. I just wish i did not have to wait 5 more months. If you decide to return at some stage near there it be great to still play with ya.

Im touched a bit i was mentioned as i was a piece of shit in a good amount of parts but glad i made the impression i did for my return to be inducted as "Glorious"

You were still my toughest fucking target ive ever fucking had in rotation, literally no one had brought me more trouble as a T or if you were a T and i inno as much as you did. You were fun as fuck to play with, a good player and a good friend, ill miss ya dearly....... ALSO IM JUST SAYING THAT TIME ON MOTEL I LITERALLY HAVE THE SHADOWPLAY I SAW YA SHOOT THAT WAS NOT RDM I TURNED AROUND AND YOU FIRED MKAY. BLAME SERVER LAG OR SOMETHING.......

❤️

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...