deleted

pyro_hedgehog karma ban appeal

Posted  Edited by pyro

so, i was playing a game of ttt on my favorite server, we killed a t and he had a slam with 0 charges left, so i said "hey guys theres a slam somewhere so move away from anywhere it could be im going to set it off" (over mic chat) then i wait like 5 seconds, said "bomb time in 3, 2, 1" and then i set it off, there were 4 people right beside it...... so my karma went to 843 and i say "hey i only get karma banned at 600 right?" they all say yeah, then when the next round starts i got banned, plz forgive me

please tell me if theres anything i can do to help, im sorry, pyro

Edited by pyro

Your karma was at 843 and then you got banned because the karma changes after each round so 843 was the karma you had after the previous rounds and second of all your at fault for detonating the slam you warned you would detonate it but you yourself didnt know where it was and regardless an innocent shouldn't plant c4s and slams 

Achievements

Just now, Kubnair said:

Your karma was at 843 and then you got banned because the karma changes after each round so 843 was the karma you had after the previous rounds and second of all your at fault for detonating the slam you warned you would detonate it but you yourself didnt know where it was and regardless an innocent shouldn't plant c4s and slams 

no i didnt plant it, a t had in the tester, i tried to save people by telling them i was going to destroy it

You didn't plant it but you detonated it thats not how you destroy a slam either throw an object at the tripwire or shoot at the slam even then you should make sure no one is around and warn people your about to shoot the slam or throw something at it . Also violator is a very busy person he wont responsd instantly give it some time if your not unbanned you will be automatically in 6 hours

Achievements

Just now, pyro said:

i am really sorry, it was one bad move that started all of this and im really sorry

Shit happens 

Your genuinely sorry

Appeal in my eyes

Accepted

Just need a higher up to unban you 

Achievements

Name: pyro_hedgehog

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:106321660

Banned by: server

Ban reason:karma went to low

Why you should be unbanned: im really sorry and i didnt mean to kill anyone i had only ment to save people by distroying the slam, it was one bad move that started this all and im sorry

I would like to mention that there's edit button and quote button. There's the advice: Avoid double-posting if you can.

img:61fd07f001da.png

76561198043643390.png